Your first time dabbing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My first time dabbing I was 13 years old. My sister was 16-17 and offered me a Seth's ith her and her friends. It was real triply. Her friend (Who is now my guy for oil) drove us up to a really high mountain that viewed a bunch of other mountains. So I took two dabs and was really high, then we smoked a blunt. I love dabbing but wouldn't enjoy paying 40$ a gram so I stick to my herb(I'd rather get 4gs of bud than 1g of bomb oil)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. I was already about to go crash out cause it was like 4am and it was my friends bday. We smoked and drank all day and night till it was just me and him. He asked me if I could take a dab for him for his bday lol. I took like the smallest possible one and was coughing up a storm. Then I started sweating buckets and had to take a shit bad. It was the most uncomfortable shit I ever took in my life. I kept thinking everyone asleep was going to hear me and I thought I was making loud grunting noises lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My first dab tore me the fuck up. It was out of some jank ass no water spoon lookin rig and I took the dab and when I started coughing I was so fucked up haha. I just sat there and listened to everyone else talk for a good 2.5 hours haha

Everything better with a bag of weed.

5. First time I was 15 (It's been popular in SoCal for a long time) and there was me, a couple of friends, and 2 guys. One of those 2 guys brought 4 oz of lean with him and poured it into a double cup. After the 2nd dab (I had a high fuckin tolerance from blazing multiple times a day) the guy who was dabbing the wax onto the nail for me knocked over the double cup, right as the kid put his sprite in it. The lean got into his wax, ruining it, and all over the guy who's lean it was clothes too. I've never laughed so hard in my life since then

6. few days ago..didnt smoke for a month and then my friend busted it out with some wappa, sharks breath, and sour d shatter..did like 10 hits over a few hrs and was retarded high

7. First time I dabbed was about an hour ago with my friend's g pen at school and I'm sitting in class watching a history movie feelin pretty good right now

8. My first time was out of a gpen on some bomb with a few friends, I was 14, and I literally had started smoking weed a few weeks before that. My friends called me the spoiled stoner lol. I remember the walk home being awesome and a friend and I were on the floor doing some weird shit making noises. But my most memorable time dabbing oh god. I had been sober for a month and took 3-4 dabs from a rig and 30 minutes later puke was just powering out my mouth in front of the same friends from last time. I was so high I didn't even feel sick until I finished puking. Then they made me clean it all up and I was high for a long ass time. In the morning while sober the world looked extremely different.

9. #69 himan235, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2014
    Its overrated. But if its your "first time" dabbing without toking much it will blow you away!! With dabs, I still get a high as I do with plant matter I just dont have to toke as much to get that high.
    Honestly, My first time dabbing was after 4 yrs of toking bud daily as a cost saving measure. Its overrated. Its still cannabis, it isnt cannabis h or all that other crap. It wasnt like the first time I jacked off.

I'm just into dabs because instead of $8+ dollars a day with bud I'm only doing $2-3 dollars a day on dabs. It saves me money. I still get a high as I do with plant matter I just dont have to toke as much to get that high. Thats it. 
    It isnt pcpascannabis, you just dont need as much bud to get to your level. 

10. My first time dabbing was with a amember of gc i met on here named @[member="WaxPayne"]

We dabbed for hours. Pokesmot247 does just that haha.

When we werent even sure who we were anymore we went and ate tortas at a lil mexican restaurant down the st.

We came home, dabbed some more n called it a night.

Was a awesome experience where i made a great new friend :smoke:

11. My friend showed me his shitty rig, it was a plastic bottle with 2 holes in it. He scraped some REALLY potent BHO with a dentist tooth scraper thing (forget whether it has a real name) and we lit it inside the bottle by holding a cigarette to it. As soon as it all got burned, I unscrewed the cap and took it all in... Jesus Christ. I was on a t-break before, too

So basically I melted, shit's more intense of a body high than some opiates. Went to the grocery store to get some Arizonas and all was well. Had a great high playing FF7

12. I have yet to dab all I've been doing is vaping.

13. I'm getting ready to buy a gram of medical dabs for $45 bucks tomorrow from my dude, first time ever smoking dabs, I'm pretty stoked

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I was at a friends apartment to chill n smoke weed then he pulls out his bong and I'm like yeahhhhhhh..! And then he puts this odd glass rigg on it where the bowl usually is and then pulls out a blow torch and starts heating that thing up until its glowing. Then he puts a glass tube over it and takes a metal thing and pushes it againts it and it makes smoke and I'm just sitting there like.. Is this meth or some shit..? Should I be leaving..? Then he says "dont worry bro I'll help you out". I think he knew i had no clue what was going on. So anyway i take a hit from it and I feel nothing and I'm like wow thats fucking sick man i didn't know you can smoke hash like that. Then i asked if i can hit it again and he says, "haha just wait a minute". So he turns on the tv and then about 2 minutes after hitting that dab i start to just feel incredible. I'm soo fucking baked at this point. And I'm like thinking to myself holy shit this is amazing. And i turn and look at him and he was just smiling at me and nodding his head. We watched like the first 5 episodes of archer then went downtown to get snacks and smoke more.

Sent from my Potato using Grasscity Forum

15. A couple of my friends and I went to a guy's house. I took my first dab like a pro. One of my friends coughed her lungs out. I also smoked my first blunt there, grape flavored zig zag wrap. I had to drive my friends and I home. I don't remember anything. Shit, I was high.

16. A couple of my friends and I went to a guy's house. I took my first dab like a pro. One of my friends coughed her lungs out. I also smoked my first blunt there, grape flavored zig zag wrap. I had to drive my friends and I home. I don't remember anything. Shit, I was high.

17. Wish I could find concentrates around my area D:

18. Well the first dab I ever did was with butter. The first dab I felt pretty high but after the third one, I was fucking gone hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Took a Normal size dab out of my buddy's rig my first time. They said it was like the worst thing ever and I would cough my ass off. It felt like a normal bong rip and tasted so good.

20. Was chilling drinking and smoking at a buddy's and go to his neighbors.

Did a couple of g pen hits and was high as fuck. Then my buddy in a class texted me if I had done the assignment due tonight.

I had completely forgotten and while I usually would say fuck it, I realized it was a big portion of my grade.

So biked like ten blocks hella fast dipping in and out of late night philly traffic.

Got home at 10:30 and somehow got all the bullshit done before midnight... But fuck it sucked was so high and we were watching the hunger games and I love that shit...

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app