Your first time dabbing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Curious to hear some blades' first experience with dabbing,
    All I can say is I took a huge hit since it was my first time so I was like 'fuck yeah' and i coughed my lungs up and got the biggest headrush I've ever gotten. It was like a nicotine buzz mixed with being really stoned and light-headed.. I just slowly got on the floor and laid there with the bong in my hand like 'ahhh shit dude i feel so good' lmao.
    Btw, I didn't cough because it was low quality BHO, it was vac-purged.. Just first time and giant bong rip.. other than coughing it was smooth.

2. Christmas eve , last year In the backyard of my buddies house .... I got the fatest rip ever Out of his wax piece !!! I remember feeling high af right when I cleared It ,I was coughing so bad I thought It was never gona stop XD the rest of the night went good c: visited my mother . Had hellah munchies , so I ate tamales and champurado with the fam :)Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ....is like the first time fapping.  

End of thread. 

4. I was with my cousin and her bf, and I was pretty excited because its never around here in my area(or I just know the wrong people). Anyways, I took a tiny dab and I was amazed by how clear the high was, and how that little dab was the same as 3 large bowls of good stuff.

5. First time dabbin oh boy, well my boy had his rigg & some qwaxs on hi & he said yo blahblahblah need a try this & no lie it was a .2 hit each time for me & we smoked about 3 grams that day & i got so high, i felt like there was a sword going through my back & my ears were ringing. I wasnt tripping it was pretty cool but everytime after that i didnt feel weird shit no more.

6. I felt like I was falling backwards into the couch. It was awesome.

7. Took a fat dab of some wax from the dispensary, it was Romulan Cotton Candy...Loved it so much I took another dab :bongin:  that turned out to be to much lol sat on the couch for a half hour looking at nothing and then fell asleep!

8. I don't remember my first dab.. so I assume I enjoyed it.. lol

9. me too, it made the couch so comfortable i zoned out and wouldn't move from that spot on the couch. but then my friend woke me up from trippin balls and we drank a monster each, smoked a cigarette, and i drove with him to the gas station n spent like $35 on chips.

wait.. you smoked 3 grams of wax?  :laughing:

sounds pretty textbook :p

10. Still never dabbed before

11. Few weeks ago I went with my friend to his main dealer's house, each of us bought a quarter and the guy asked if we wanted to try some dabs. We're like fuck yeah. Each of us took a fat rip, and my friend was driving back and he just took the weirdest, most roundabout way home possible, all the while we're having this epic stoned conversation that made absolutely no sense.

He left a few hours after and I was still blitzed outta my mind, all of one hit. I definitely underestimated my first time with dabs.

12. I don't really remember that well because it was so long ago and I got stoned

13. [quote name="Michio Kaku" post="19354461" timestamp="1389919892"]me too, it made the couch so comfortable i zoned out and wouldn't move from that spot on the couch. but then my friend woke me up from trippin balls and we drank a monster each, smoked a cigarette, and i drove with him to the gas station n spent like $35 on chips.wait.. you smoked 3 grams of wax? :laughing:sounds pretty textbook :p[/quote] Yea it took about the whole day & he makes it. I smoke about a g a day becuz of my boy.

14. Suddenly I don't believe your story.

15. Lol I'm saying I didn't cough BECAUSE it was low quality, I coughed BECAUSE it was my first time

you mis-understood what he said. Re-read it. 

17. Oh ok I get ya ,my bad hahaha. I still haven't dabbed yet ,but that's primarily because I'm still on probation.

18. I've been made aware but thank you friend for your follow up.

19. Lol man you need to, are you smoking weed?