Your first time dabbing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I'll be able to post in this thread tomorrow night

Got a quarter of Headquake Dabs in the mail

They're just waiting for me at home

2. #42 BigNugDoug, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
    At 30 years old I had my first dab last night!!!  It was just me and the wife.  I went and bought the nail and necessary tools while the wife was at work so I waited for her to get home so we can experience this wonderful goodness together.  So happy am smiling while thinking about it.   Oh my was it ever tasty. Very similar to high quality bubble hash. It was from the trim of some bubba kush a friend of mine had grown.

I only had 2 small dabs because I have respiratory problems and generally vape only.  It was perfect.  So nice and clear cerebral high at first.  Very strong.  After a couple hours I felt super chilled and went down for a nap but stayed for the whole night.  Slept like a baby.

3. Havent dabbed yet, I plan on it very soon tho, Im excited!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I got dabbed out the first time I met a connect I used to have. It tasted so good and the high was clean. Was hooked. :smoke:

5. Was at a buddy's smoking a blunt. Went to his neighbors at like 1030 and did some... Only to realize I had a hw assignment due at midnight. Sucked was so high and had to do Bullshit but got a 100 somehow Lmao

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What u talking about I live in Florida and I dab all the time and know tons is people who do as well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You're stupid

8. Todays my cats birthday 

9. I hope you let the cat get some cat nip then. No better way to celebrate a birthday..man or feline

10. In hopes of keeping this thread alive, I've got my story.

We made some oil out of about an oz of some good nugs, after highly anticipating it for weeks I took a massive glob, bigger than I needed, way bigger than I needed.

But that wasn't enough, I wasn't satisfied so I took yet another sizeable glob.

Walked out to the living room and sat with everyone and oh boy, I had to lay down because sitting was just too much and it was making my stomach flip, I had to close my eyes because I just couldn't keep them open. Every so often someone would be like "haha he fell asleep" too which I would always laugh and say I was just high as fuck, this went on for about 2 hours.

Great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

11. Two years ago I had just gotten off work with a buddy. It was around 5 in the afternoon and we just started our shift. Supposedly it was going to be a slow one so our manager let us off after 15 minutes of being there. We went into his car and packed a few bowls. Already feeling high, my friend hits up one of his buddies who had a some oil. He had a huge bong and told me to rip it first since it was a my first time. I remember hitting it and not even being able to clear it, coughing my lungs out. It hit me right away and i was baked out of my mind! I couldnt think straight and i was tweaking hardcore, but i also felt really good. After a while i became chill and was dropped off. I fell asleep for a couple hours and i woke up still high as fuck! Others friend hit me up and went to Dennys and i was still really high for the rest of the night. It was the best experience ever:D

12. First time dabbing was a few weeks ago when a pen was passed to me by a friend. I'd heard about the potency and how I was gonna cough for a while and it made me curious. So I inhaled slowly and calmly. Didn't take a fat hit but boy was I chilling. I felt as if I'd smoked like 1 bowl of the dankest bud. It was a nice introduction to dabs

13. I dabbed before I even smoked weed. That was actually the first time I was even out of my sober mind. Jesus Christ I'll never forget it. I hallucinated I'm pretty sure, and the slow creep of the high just let me enjoy the process so much more. God and I haven't dabbed since. What am I doing with my life

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. First time I ever dabbed was around 2 am on a summer night when I was already stoned and drunk out of my mind. I took 1 hit and  It felt incredible.

15. I actually posted in this thread the first time I dabbed 

I said it was my cats birthday 

I don't even have a cat 

16. #57 gentleman, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    it was overrated and thus I haven't sought any out

I prefer smoking plant matter

17. I had the pleasure of dabbing this past weekend. My friend has been going on about it for weeks, but he lives four hours away so I don't see him often. I smoked a small dab while he smoked one, then he got another ready, and just as I was putting it up to my mouth I shot to the moon.

We went and chilled in the living room with his girlfriend and her roommate (they don't smoke) and I melted into the chair. After awhile we started playing Trivial Pursuit. The best part is that I was high as fuck and still won that shit.

18. Smoked like 4/5 times without effect, then one day I got weed which I thought was shitty, had some beers before and then I decided to smoke the joint at my friend's apartment. Smoked like 3/4th of it, really focusing on smoking it the right way as I figured the reason I didn't get high was because I didn't smoke it properly. Turned out the weed was really good as it burned slowly. I took like seven or eight really heavy drags and then I stumbled up a few stairs to my friend's apartment and only noticed I was really high when I stepped into his crib. Been high ever since.

19. #60 KhanGGura, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2014
    My first dab was when I was 16. I was with my cousin and his buddies (they're all 8 years older than me). He hit me and his buds on a dab. It was mine and his other friends first time, his friend ended up yacking and greening haha. I didnt knock or anything but I was suuuuuuuuuuuuuupeer stoned and just sat on the couch with my eyes low and didnt say a word ahah