Your first time dabbing?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Michio Kaku, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Nah I've been on probation for three years now (I can only ingest alcohol) and should be off in August ,and I assure you friend the second I receive papers assuring me that I'm off probation I'm gonna load a fat bowl (bong) with some SUPER dank and get stoned AF!

2. fuck bro, id risk it and get a detox and drink a shit load of water i couldnt go without the Jane

3. I did both and failed. You live ,learn ,and mature man (it ain't worth it......trust me). If you're ever in my situation friend I suggest you take my advice and stop toking for awhile because if you don't there isn't any dank where you'll be going (it's more like a pinner of schwagg smuggled in inside some creepy guys ass).

4. First time I had a dab..went over to my dealers house for my monthly Oz and he says has dabs and that he'd give me one if I was down. (I only had heard about it on GC, but finally got some in florida) He heated the nail, gave me huge dab and I went for the toke...as soon as a cleared it my vision started going black ( same shit happened when I first smoked really dank weed!) and I sat back on the couch coughing for 10 minutes. Asked I could chill at his place for a minute cause I was way to blown to drive with an OZ on me and we ended up chillin till the wee hours of the morning. Such a good experience.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. haha fuck, sounds awesome

6. #26 AleR, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Remember my first time. After the first dab it felt like a horse kicked me in the chest. I then thought I could keep going I took 4 more dabs before puking.

7. unfortunately i have yet to do it because it's not very popular in FL yet but my dude said he might be getting some soon and will hit me up so i can try it. if he is gonna have a steady flow of it i may end up picking up a rig.

8. #28 Michio Kaku, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Damn that's surprising.. I'm in NW Arkansas and I've dabbed like 10 times. I hate Arkansas, if I could I'd just buy concentrates.
    damn, green out man.

9. sounds awesome

10. Never have and prolly never will. My tolerance gets bad now. Don't even wanna imagine what that would do. Plus fuck the prices of it in PA I'll stick to my good ol bud

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. First time I took a massive rip (my friend wanted to see me choke) And sure enough I was dying, worst feeling ever coughing like that. Once that settled I was stupid high  I mean RIPPED. Then I had to go back to work (I was on my lunch break) . At work I somehow kept it together I was mad paranoid. My coworkers definitely knew I was faded but most are cool ass hell.

12. [quote name="Un®3al²™" post="19398088" timestamp="1390577539"]unfortunately i have yet to do it because it's not very popular in FL yet but my dude said he might be getting some soon and will hit me up so i can try it. if he is gonna have a steady flow of it i may end up picking up a rig.[/quote]Damn, what part of Florida? I have no problems finding any concentrates I want. :) GSC, Bubba, Animal Cookies, Fire OG, Cherry OG... Are some to name a few. Attached is a pic of some shatter I recently picked up. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. [quote name="JuanRing" post="19354537" timestamp="1389920610"]Each of us took a fat rip, and my friend was driving back[/quote] dont give stoners a bad rep dude! Wheres your head at? What if you got hurt bro? Or hurt someone, play it safe man be careful. Thats insane driving after dabs!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I swear I heard my sister call my name and I turned my head around so quick like "what the-" because I was at my friends house... without her. Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

15. I remember heading to my friends apartment to share some new bud with him. He pulled out a glass baking dish and started scrapping the sides with a razor blade. Then he explained what it was and the process to make it. Sounded pretty crazy at the time because I never heard or seen it before. I figure, being a long timer cannabis connoisseur that this shouldn't phase me. Well.. he fixed me up a nice goey dab and in the next minute I was falling in love with it. It felt like it was my first time blazing again. My body felt lifted and no matter hard I tried to focus my mind kept zoning out into wonderland. An hour later I had to leave to handle some business. And damn... that was a challenge. I had to sit in my car and mentally check myself for 15 minutes before deciding to go back inside. I walk back and knocked. He open the door laughing and because he knew dabbing is no joke.

16. post-719656-0-10167700-1383826187.jpg
    bump! i want 10 pounds of this shit!

17. sounds badass

18. I've only dabbed once. didn't cough, and let it out nice and smooth. Though I knocked the fuck out on the couch and had a blissful experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Dude if you dont cough when taking a fat dab, you either have iron lungs or dab alot.

Anyways, first time I tried shatter, my buddy H pulls out this fat slab of some sour diesel nectar and asks me if I've ever tried dabbing. I said, "I've heard about it but haven't ever gotten a chance to try."

So he scrapes me this big fuckin glob and starts torching his healthstone. He hands me the dabber and the rig and its bombs away. I immediately feel it super strong behind my eyes.

So I sit there for a couple minutes coughing and thinking about how fuckin good that tastes. He tells me he has to go meet his girlfriend to go get some food, so im like alright ill just head home. Get in my car and start driving.

I was so ripped I felt like I was playing forza or something. I was hella paranoid because a cop was rolling behind me and I had just bought a half, as well as being high as fuck. Anyways, that was my first time dabbing B)

Sent from my burner

20. Healthstones are fucking incredible  :metal: