Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your first smoking buddies...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by T.Serpovich, May 26, 2009.

1. #21 pack3rstoner, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    me and my friends are always coming up with like crazy ass bong ideas. we were guna make a camel back bong but then we got too lazy :/

2. I still smoke with my first smoking buddies. We all got an apartment in Boston - 8 of us :) :smoking:

3. accidental methodone overdose

4. im sorry that sux

5. ah man, my buddy took me under there wing and taught me everything, we have gotten so close were gonna start growing our own stuff. Toking brings together more than anything.

6. my homie rizzy was my first real smokin buddy prolly, i was 12. so one day in 5th grade(i failed 4th grade lol) i was in some computer class shit and this pakistany kid was like hey do you smoke weed and i opened up my lunch box to reveal a lighter and bag of weed lol and we met that afternoon(we lived like 5 minutes by foot from each other. and got baked. and basicly we chilled and got supa high everyday and would go eat pizza or chinese food lol. well anyways he moved like 45 minutes away n we saw each other maybe once a month until his dad got locked up and he moved back to pakistan:(. anyways im glad to say we still talk almost everyday and im plannin on takin a trip to pak. sometime this year to visit him for a week or 2 and smoke some bomb hash n shit cops over there dont give a fuck he said. i cant wait lol hes llike a brother 2 me. as jay and silent bob would say " he is my hetero life partner haha. and when he gets back to the us next year we gonna run a train on this bitch i know haha

7. My roomate this past semester is the one who got me really into smoking weed. He used to smoke all the time in high school before I met him but he stopped for his current girlfriend. One day I got some bud and asked him if he could show me how to roll a joint. He showed me and I asked if he wanted to smoke with me and show me the ropes and we never looked back past that momment. He reignited his love for weed and I started a whole new one myself. We really bonded this semester and we try to toke it up every now (we live over an hour away) and then since school is out.