Your First Peice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dogma264, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Im wondering what was the first peice you bought, and if somehow you still own it post it as a pic!

Mine was a small Glass pipe that cost me $7 and to this day (like 2 years) ive only used it like 10 times, dont like it i feel glass will break if i would fall cuz i dont know about you but im clumsy when im high so now i use a lil che metal peice

2. The first piece I owned was a 3" regular pipe I created from a deer's antler. Don't have the same one anymore, but I've made a few different ones over the years.

The first piece I bought, was a little clear spoon, costed about 13 bucks from a local convient store. The pipe just broke after 5 years of use.

3. A black one that I named "Dennis Rodman" I brought 28 dollars to buy it, and it ended up being 40 dollars. The girl I was with threw in the other 12 :hello:

R.I.P. Dennis

4. I actually didn't buy my own piece until about a month ago (I've always used a friend's piece or rolled joints ). I got a 12" SYN straight tube.

[​IMG]

5. The first peice I bought was a one-hitter that looked like a metal cigarette and a little metal dugout that it came with. I gave it to a friend a long time ago.

My first "real" peice was used blue dot 5-chamber 4 foot bong.