Your First Kiss

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by slackattack, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Alright, let's hear 'em -- all the first kiss stories. How old were you? What did you think about it? Deets, my friends. The deets.

I was 14. It was from a guy I didn't really like. He grabbed me, forced his tongue down my throat and slobbered all over my face. I hated it. I pushed him off the porch and then vowed I'd never kiss anyone ever again! :eek:

2. lol sounds like you were pretty close to being raped

3. That's a bummer. :X

I was 15. My to-be girlfriend lived a short train ride north from me, and we didn't get to see each other as often as we wanted. Her strict parents didn't want her meeting boys (she was 14), so we'd meet up for the train ride she took when she went from her mother's place to her father's place down south.

Walked off the train a couple of weeks into our 'relationship', saw her, we both smiled and I decided to lift her up and give her a kiss. It was a little sudden, and I was surprised that it was happening, but her lips were soft and it was a thrill. :eek:

We had this sneaky relationship for years. Seeing as we'd only get to be together for 3-4 hours at a time, usually only 30-45 mins, it was intense when we were together. First boob gropage on the train, fucked her in the woods near her home. She'd sneak out and come to my place and we'd mess around.

Still in touch with her, 10 years later :smoke:

4. I was 13,after seeing my first movie with this girl that I'm still pretty good friends with :)

5. I think i was like 12-13 or something when i was walking home with the then gf lol.

I kissed her goodbye then she went into her house, her dad saw and came outside saying he didn't want little hood kids touching his daughter and he beat my ass aha.

It was pretty awesome at the time. Im trying really hard to remember what she looked like all i can remember is she had blonde hair and she lived in the nice part of the neighbourhood.

6. Indeed.

I was 13, I was at the park with a girl from my street and all of the sudden she comes sit on top of me and started to kiss me.. That evening I also had sex for the first time

7. I was 17, it was from my first girlfriend. I waited until the countdown reached 0 for 2012 new year then I kissed her
    Incredible feeling, I couldn't get my lips seperated from hers the rest of the night!

8. I was 18. I had just been on my first date, with the first girl i had ever hung out with alone. We saw the crazies. I was a puss during the movie and didnt even get my arm around her until the movie was half way done lol.

Anyways i was leaving and turned around to face her. Dont know how, but our heads started leaning towards each other and bam, we kissed. I couldnt believe i had finally kissed a girl lol. I think i did pretty good. I dont think she knew it was my first kiss till after we started dating. But i do remember not being so smooth when i was bringing my head back right after we kissed haha, kinda brought it back fast.

Talk about taking a trip down memory lane...

9. First kiss was in 8th grade at the 8th grade graduation dance. I liked this girl since 6th grade, and she knew it. Finally, in 8th grade towards the end she started to like me too, it was great. So we go to the dance together, and it just happened.

Great memory :) Thanks OP

10. well technically my first kiss was when i was 11, but i dont count it because we were playing truth or dare lol. when i had just turned 18 i was hanging out with this girl that i reeaallyy liked, ive never loved anyone the same way i loved her. anyways, she actually had a boyfriend at the time, but we were at her house and just hanging out and she started kissing on my neck and shit. i was really inexperienced at the time and also she had a boyfriend so i didnt want to make a move, but then we went outside and waited for my dad to come pick me up and we kissed for real. i also lost my virginity to this same girl a few months later.

11. ^ I guess technically my first kiss was in 6th grade, spin the bottle as well lol. I don't count that either. She was also my friends older sister ;O She was 3 or 4 years older than me lol

12. I was 8 and playing house with some busted chick. She made me be the dad. It got really realistic. First kiss/make out session.

13. 14 years old in my friend's basement. I kissed a girl who I had a crush on since Kindergarten.

She got married a few months ago. Fuck I'm getting old.

14. Like 12? Awkward peck lol. First time making out girl nearly bit my face off hahaha was weird, bout 14.

15. lmao I don't think so. Shoving your tongue down a girl's throat is not even close to as extreme as shoving your peepee in her vajayjay.

16. I've kissed a few girls and I've always been amazed at the difference in how soft the lips are. Girls lips are incredibly soft, dudes are alright too I guess. :p
    Good story!

My god, I know the fuckin' feeling. I feel ancient.

17. I was 16, I'd snuck to my friend's college dorm 2 hours away to visit (he was 18), with the intention of taking each other's virginity. We took a hit of waterfall and a gravity and it hit hard, and we were just kinda sitting on his bed listening to music pounding in our bones. We kinda started poking each other to break the touch barrier, and then I just kinda leaned in and bam. It was wet. Oh, and we sorta fucked afterwards.

18. Funny part is that chick and I had a pact to get married at age 30 if we were both single. She's nuts now though, trying to get pregnant all the time. I stopped talking to her a while ago. Too much baggage.

19. My first kiss was like a movie XD I was 15. I was at the corner of his house talking to him (we live a street apart) we started a staring competition (it was our "thing") then he came an inch away from my face and kissed me. We pulled back, said woow and kissed again. Then my dad called and said I had to go home. So we kissed one more time and I left. xD It was so cute.

20. First girlfriend in high school, we just started hooking up and right before I had to go to wrestling practice she said "kiss me." and pulled me right into her for a kiss. Haha after that I felt like I was king and went in and kicked ass.