Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your First High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oXX0SHADY0XXo, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Just post about it, how much you had, what tool you used, how fucked you got...
    Here's mine.

Okay, i was 13 and i'd just gotten hooked up with some weed by my stoner friend Buster. I had a lot of extra money, it being just after my birthday, so i bought some dank-ass chronic cause i wanted to try it. I was at my buddy Sam's, and we had a blunt and three J's. this was both of our first times tokin, and we really didn't knowjack shit about weed. i had been smoking cigs awhile, but Sam had never smoked anythin in his life, so i took WAAAY bigger hits than i probably should have... Definitely bigger hits than him. We blazed up the whole set, everything. i'm pretty sure Sam just took like six or seven hits alltogether, but i smoked the SHIT outta that jane. So we had rode some bikes to this abandoned house down the road from his house to smoke without getting caught, and sat there for twenty minutes, feeling like complete dumbasses. We didn't feel a thing, and thought we got ripped off. Well, ha ha, THAT'S when we stood up(we had been sitting down not moving, just talking.) I fell flat on my face, said "oh fuck" and lay there. Sam busted out laughing for like twenty minutes... When i was finally able to get up, i kept leaning cause it felt like a million little strings were pulling at my body from one direction. We went to get on the bikes.. was that ever the stupidest shit... i felt like i was fucking flying, riding that thing. ha ha so we got into sam's house and his mom was talking to him. all of a sudden, she asks why our eyes are red. I say, Honestly thinking it's a good excuse, " 'Cause we rubbed apples on them." and walked away. lucky his parents used to be hippies and were chill as fuck about it... anyway, we went to his room, and i tried to climb up his ladder on his bunk beds to get to the top. after i fell off about twelve times, i finally decided i'd quit trying. ha ha, then we walked back into the kitchen. his dad was a fatass, so he always had snacks and shit piled up on the tables. i spent like, three hours eating in that kitchen. All in all, i wish every single one of my highs were like this ha ha... Peace.

2. id say search the other post, probably another one similar, but anyway, i was 16 at the time, and i wanted to try it sooo bad, so i went to my cousins stoner friends house, he had a 3 ft bong, and in ounce of dank... well that was an amazing nite! haha

3. "i rubbed apples on them"

Funniest thing I've heard all day!:hello:

4. I didn't get high the first time i smoked :p And the second time i smoked i did get high, but it was off schwagg, and my sister caught me.

5. The first time I toked I got high as shit off of a ghetto-as-shit water bottle bong. My friend arranged it all, I don't really remember how much we smoked but it wasn't alot AT ALL, but I still got blitzed. I remember distinctly feeling like my knees were having sex. God damn Del Taco never tasted as good as that day. Glorious day...

6. Lmfao. I'm reserving that for if I ever get stopped by a police officer when I have nothing on me.

7. Well i was 14 and i found out my moms friend had a 17 year old son who blazed so one day i asked could i tag along. This was maybe my 3rd time smoking but ive never been high untill this point well we finished the blunt and i was pissed cause it was another time of me not being high so i decided to walk home and as i turned the corner i was like oh...my...god.. Wtf is happening! Before i walked into my house i took my shirt off and when i walked in my mom asked why afent u wearing a shirt i said because its cold outside. Well yeah she knew and i just layed in bed tripping my ass off. Best day of my life

8. The first time I got high, I had rolled a J and I was smoking it in the basement while my mom and sister and her girlfriend were upstairs. My friend who was not smoking told me he could easily smell it, so I got WD-40 to cover up the smell. So I sprayed the WD-40 and I was like "ok if my mom ask, I'll tell her we were lighting the WD-40 on fire to make a flame thrower thing. She will still be mad, but not as bad as if she caught me smoking weed." My friend was like, "or we could just say we were spraying it on a bike chain."

9. Ha Ha Ha that made my day...