1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first freaky high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by smokedout, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Last night, I experianced something really scary, my first paranoid, trippy, high. I was smoking, having a really good time, and then I started laughing, which I normally do. It was dark, and the tv was on. It scared me, and then I felt like I was in a time warp. I felt like time was passing like crazy. I was shaking, and the back of my neck burned. I felt like I was asleep, and that I keep waking up. Jason, my boyfriend, talked to me. He told me that I was imagining things. I felt like he was in my head talking to me. I also felt like I was faking the whole thing, but I wasn't. It kinda scared me. He finally talked me into going to sleep. I made him stay there until I was out, which didn't take long. He told me about his first experiance like that, and it made me feel better. I think I'm a loser for doing that, even though I couldn't really help it once I started. So, if you will share your story with me.

2. That happended to me 1 time,but one kid was cool telling me to enjoy so i started to.But then my bro and his friend fucked with me all night and wouldn't let me sleep a god damn wink!Fucking assholes.

3. hey well i always get paranoid when i blaze up, i guess im ust trying to get used to it so i can finally pass it, but my heart speeds up which makes me worried and it just escelates from ther, so... imagine how that is!! and then i think fuck it, if i die, i die.. then for sum wierd reason i accept it and calm down!!?? lol!

4. I remember the first time i got messed like that.i was at a party and had been smoking on a half oz of the kindest bud of all(people thought it had dust in it)the whole day and around 11;30 i started to feel dizzy so i went out to my car and closed my eyes.i fell asleep for like 2 hours,i drempt that i drove to nantasket beach(a beach about 30 miles away).when i woke up i had my hands on the wheel and i was tottally freaked out,i thought i had really done it, then i realized the keys were in my pocket so i couldn't have driven there right?i still do not know if i really did or not,whick kind of scares me.

5. I dont know about my neck burning but i used to get really paranoid whenever i smoked up, i came up with crazy conspiracy shit and i thought everyone was against me, i dont get that often now but just the other day i came home high and no one was home, i went to sleep and i was awake for over 3 hours because i was afraid someone was gonna kill me.

Grasscity Deals Near You