Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your first few smoking experiences

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cLOUD9, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Ahh there was nothing like your first couple times blazing up. How do those times differ from today? Discuss your first couple of smoking experiences, how high did you get? what did you smoke out of? Who were you with? Why did you decide to smoke Marijuana in the first place?

2. my first time smoking was with two of my really good friends. we smoked orange kush out of a home water bong that we made out of a 2 liter bottle and some car parts it was a killer. i have never been that high, the peer pressure got to me, they would ask me to come out and smoke everynight and after that time never looked back haha its been great

3. My first time smoking was about 4 years ago, with my older cousin and his friend. We smoked a 20 sack of some decent dro out of a nice bong with ice in it (my lungs still died that night hahah). I actually did not get high. That night is pretty vague to me now, the next 5 or 6 times I smoked after that is when I got REALLY ripped, I'll never get high like that again, I remeber my 6th time smoking it was a joint to the face of some purple haze out of a nice area out here (on long island). Man that high was truly psychedelic. Good times.

4. My first sessions were amazing. It changed my life. From the way I tasted food, heared music, and enjoyed everything around me. Some of the best times of my life where when I first started to blaze.

5. I was with 2 other friends in high school... Made a blunt.. But the shit was laced.. Cuz we were all tripping.. Seeing frames and shit.. I was good but the other two buggin out messed up my high.. Didn't touch it again for a couple years and it was definitely not the same as before... Much more enjoyable...

6. I deffinitely agree! My first sessions were profoud and life-changing, they really opened a pathway for a new way of thinking for me, which I sometimes take for granted when just smoking to relax and be stoned.

7. First time I got real blazed I was on a hill cruise with my ex, and on the way off the hill got stuck behind this guy in a station wagon going like 20 in a 55. It was the longest car ride home ever!

8. I know how to enjoy it much more now. When I was younger, it was just about getting stoned.

Now, its about relaxation, and expanding my mind to thinking of new possibilities. Of course, watching some funny ass movies from time to time with friends and a good bake out session is always fun, a few times a year.

9. One of my beginner year times smoking was when i smoked out of my first bong. Well i was with my friend P and he called his friend that i didnt know J, we eneded up going to J's house to crash there and i bought a sack of J and we continued to smoke all night. We used j's bong and it is still one of my favorite bongs to this day, long story short we ended up smoking close to a half oz in one night and i threw up, but J walked to speedway and got munchies, so it was all good. Fun times, oh and that night got my friend P to smoke for the first time in loooonnnnggg time, and ever since than he's devoted his life to smoking weed :smoking:

10. First 10 times was like magic school bus in my mouth

...idk man

11. Oh. My. God. Awesome....

+rep

12. My first time I was by myself. I had heard so much about it but none of my then current friends wanted to try it. So I picked up a sack and smoked a joint. It was really trippy, it felt awesome. It seemed to primarily affect my hearing, a wierd dissasociative "din and clatter" type of effect. I also felt like the physics of the universe were a little different, it's hard to explain but I felt like I was a Lego man in a Lego world.

When I got home and listened to jimi Hendrix it was orgasmic... When I closed my eyes I could see the guitar riffs in my mind, it was awesome.

The next time I was with my friend joey who was a very talented guitarist and we were just sitting in his basement and he busted out this beat on his drumset and it just totally blew my world, it was really fucking intense.

Next few times were with other friends just geeking out and getting the munchies and laughing until we couldn't breathe, what I would pay to get high like I used to...

13. first time I took 2 baby tokes off a spliff and didnt inhale, I felt a buzz and munchies but didn't really get high. 2nd time I got ripped, smoked 3 bowls out of a water bottle b with a tin foil/pen shaft. When I stood up it took me a couple minutes to remember how to walk right. Wish I could get that high again

14. Two years ago, about the first two weeks after starting college, I went down to the beach by campus one night where people were lighting up j's and bonfires. I was completely against using it myself at the time till I got only one hit, and I was set. Later that night we went back in front of the main housing building & played a game called miniature tanks, where we all curled up and crawled on the floor, raming into eachother in a big pile.

15. My FIRST time was alone. I found my dads stash and took some because i didnt know where to get any. (I took like .05grams lol i was sucha noob. He had a Quater Pound in a gallon ziplock in his closet and i didnt know anything about weed. FML!) It was decent beasters, and i made a waterfall bong and took 1 hit got a little buzzed.

I did that a couple other times and then one day i was talking to some kid i never chilled with, i got invited to chill with him on his birthday with a couple other kids i knew but again, never chilled with. We picked up an O of decent mids, and i got RETARDED. I was gone for like 30 hours lol. I smoked all night with them, went home, left for a Nascar race with my dad and 2 brothers, and was high until like noon. Been smoking everyday ever since.

Now i can get unlimited DANK buds lol. Im glad my brother came to me, i taught him EVERYTHING he had to know and is the only one of his friends that knows where to get DANKKKKKK buds. SMOKE ERRY DAY I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

16. the first time i smoked and got more then a buzz, probably top 5 highest ive ever been
    it was a friday night, i was with my best friend p and our friend j at the local mall
    j had some creeper dro and we smoked probably 2 grams between the three of us in a pen pipe
    then we went and saw harry potter 5 on opening night, SHIT WAS FUCKING EPIC
    then went to burger king and spent 20something dollars on shit off the dollar menu i ate like 5 rodeo cheeseburgers, 2 spicy chickens, two small fries, and slurpee

17. the first time I smoked I didn't really get high. But the first time I really got high....it was a blueberry flavored blunt with about a gram of schwag and goods mixed. I was so high I couldn't even function. Like I was staring at a piece of dirt for 20 minutes thinking it was a fly.

Now I don't get that kind of high, I'm just more stoned and relaxed, able to do whatever it is I have to do.

18. First time i was 13, my mate came round mine and was like yeh i bought some weed. at the time i was like yeh cool i guess. I didnt know much about weed at the time but was willing to try it, a bit nervous though.

Both of us couldnt roll for shit, but we managed to roll 2 crappy joints eventually, safe to say we got absolutly mashed and had giggle fits etc as soon as we smoked the first one, like an hour later we smoked the next and then headed out to get food.

Worst thing was we smoked a 3rd J before calling it a night, and my mate had a whitey he didnt puke but was obviously going through the motions, and his mum phoned up mine and i was completely baked and being interrogated by my mum on what we had been doing, she had found a can of deorderant out the back earlier and thoguht we had by sniffing it. :D bad times

19. #19 LegitDankz, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
    Stayed home from school "sick."

Had purchased two gs of some KB. (lol I had no clue I'd get wrecked off of a one hitter)

Made a bong out of a water bottle, I had found out online.

First attempt I felt good, but about 30 mins later the 2nd attempt was the most intense marijuana high I have ever had. I laid on my floor and listened to the entire Dark Side of the Moon.

I fell in love. My first few seshes were by myself. Now I won't have it any other way. I don't see how people can smoke in groups.

20. the first time i smoked i was with a couple buds and we were walking down my road at like 12:30 in the morning and saw this guy standing outside on his porch he had given me a cig the day before so he called us over and we went inside adn sat down and were chillin when he pulled out this pipe that wuz like 3 inches wide and like 2 inches deep and packed that bitch til it was overflowing then he started smokin and i was like what you got there and he was like some medicine, i was like will it cure all your illnesses he was like fuck yeah bro so he passed it to my bud that was sittin on the couch next to him and then to my friend sittin next to me and then it came to me so i took a monster rip like a dumbass and started coughing up my lungs, by about the third time it came around i was blazed off my ass we were all fucked up and i remember sittin there and lookin at my hand cuz it was 2d, my bro sittin next to me had to smack me cuz hed been bumpin me with the pipe for like a minute, when the pipe was cashe we asked him if he had any more and i remembered my friend had 6 bucks on him and i asked the guy how much that would get us and he asked me if it really was my first time and i said yeah and he pulled out this steam roller that was like 2 feet long and the bowl was like 4 inches wide and im not exagerating, he made it himself, so he packed it and let me do the honors and i didnt know how to hit it so i hit it like you would hit a pipe and fucking started coughin and almost blew out all the shit so he had to help me hit it anyway i hit it and when we got done with the bowl we said night and left and it took us thirty minutes to get back up to my house when we did we ate like 3 bowls of cerial each some ice cream and some cheese and mayonaise sammiches, then passed the fuck out i will never forget my first time, been smokin ever since, smoke til you choke guys, fuck yeah!