Your First car?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spitzz, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Didn't find a thread like this when I searched so I'll go ahead and say it.

What was your first car?

2. 1997 or (95 i dont remeber lol) geo prizm im pretty shure the thing had 93hp lol

3. 1996 Dodge Intrepid.
    Had to carry gallons of water with me cause of the radiator, Had a two-by-four holding up the drivers seat, no headrests, just the metal bar sticking out. the tires would kinda wobble as you drove. 0 to 60 in about..3 minutes.
    But It never died. I DROVE it to the scrap yard.

4. 95 Chrysler concord. Thing was sweet

5. Dodge Dakota with the 5.2 liter guzzler.

Do not buy American cars, they are a joke.

6. Na dodge is just shitty

7. The dodge intrepid and the Concord are like carbon copies.
    I bet that shit never let you down

8. Audi.

I love German cars.

9. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']
    The dodge intrepid and the Concord are like carbon copies.
    I bet that shit never let you down[/quote]

Hell yeah, thing was reliable as anything! That is until it was totalled.. Now I drive a does Taurus. Ugh

10. Aw bummer
    I feel ya man, I'm in a 96 Toyota Avalon now. Leather-seats are fuckin freezing balls in the winter :mad:

11. 2002 camaro, have that baby till this day. Love her

12. 00 impala. Now i have an 07 impreza. so much better. Fuck american cars

13. 1997 honda accord. Dopest car ever it even had a sunroof. The paint was a little rough when I first got it but besides that the car is perfect

14. 1998 Dodge Neon. I had that thing in a ditch a few times and it still ran til I sold it.

15. 98 PLYMOUTH Neon mothafuckaaaa

hunter green. got me all the fine bitches.

apparently people actually tune them. interesting.

16. first car i ever drove? a 94 chevy 6.5 turbo diesel. first car i bought? 1996 jeep grand cherokee. first car i bought with my own money? 2004 dodge neon..*sigh* gotta build my credit up so i can get something nice. like a newish subaru :D

17. It was a little red 1989 S-10 that I bought for $400 before spending an additional $100 or so on "accessories," such as new fuses and the insurance and other bullshit fees. I also spent a surprising amount on cans of red spray paint. Because when I bought it, that truck was primer gray. Fuck that. Red's my favorite color. It's my first car, fuck it. Spray-painted that bitch red and it looked great. No shit. I sold it for $500 a few months back.