Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favourite Strains!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinJazz, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Hey blades,

I want to know your top 5 or 10 favourite strains ever, and a little short blurb about why you liked it, or when you first had it or what kind of memories is brings back, etc. I'll start:

1. Northern Lights: This has been my favourite strain since highschool. Given the right grower and good conditions it's a serious couchlock candidate and it helps me sleep.

2. Master Kush: The first time i had this one was more recent, and it knocked my socks off. Real relaxing, good-time bud. The smell reminds me of summer nights.

3. Grapefruit Kush: I love the taste of this bud. Smooth and sweet, it hits the spot. Seems like a pretty clear cerebral high to me, especially for a kush strain, but it does have the distinct tendency of making me very forgetful for some reason.

4. Sour Deisel: Another good strain, pungent smell, definately brings me back to highschool; SourD was my first taste of dank. Its a really social smoke for me.

5. Blue Dream: I love the high from blue dream but man it's harsh (the times ive tried it at least) it would be higher up my list if not for that.

Your turn blades!

2. Hog's Breathe- best body high of my life, couldn't move on the couch

Skywalker OG- another great body high, amazing smell

catpiss- i think its catpiss kush but i got it once and it was a pretty sweet high, don't remember much about it since it was a while ago

3. Skywalker OG- amazinggggg body high like tswank said

Master Kush - One of my favorite strains

4. Skywalker is awesome if you get a good batch. It's probably in my top 10.

5. Sour Diesel is my top day time strain it keeps me active and real happy/uplifted.

Girl Scout cookies is my favorite nighttime/chill strain right now. Amazing smell and its always been dank af when I've gone to go pick up.

6. I've not had the privilege to have girl scout cookies yet, but I anticipate I'll pick some up soon! heard great things about it for sure

7. Girl scout cookies and Chemdawg are my favorites. Also like Sour D and Purple Haze.