Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite Weed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greenmonkee, Jan 14, 2004.

?

Which is your favorite weed out of these choices?

1. Jamaican Red Hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maui Waui

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hydro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. KB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Con Bud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Purple Haze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Acapolka Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Early Bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hydro is so dirty.

2. ahaha..man..that sucks you had to pay $220

humboldt is the home of trainwreck, goes for about 120-130 a half...but nobody buys just halfs...

3. i had this kik ass blueberry yum yum it was so fuking good i got so baked of it i ran into the same door like 5 times

4. dont know what its called.. but its got orange/citrus like taste and smell.. and all i need is a couple good hits to get stoned..

5. $120 for a half of dank medical grade wreck? I would love to know your hook up. That price is WAYYY cheap for good, real Trainwreck.

6. no not really..just meet some growers..make friends with the right growers and you could get it even cheaper than that.

come up to humboldt

7. I live in central cal and alot of the weed I smoke comes from Humbolt (KB by the way). One of my friends brother grows wreck for the club and he can only get an O for $250 and it's his brother! He told me he sells this weed for $400 an O. You're right, the only way to get a deal on this stuff is if you know the grower.

8. yea damn i wish i was the grower..

9. haha for sure. :smoke:

10. i no longer stick by my story. Wow lately their has been some dank stuff around these parts. And hell yeah trainwreack is a high pricer it is 400 an ounce her in NY this is now one of the top ones i have had along with the hindu kush my friend had with that wow some really beautiful buds. And yes i finally got lucky and got some northern cali buds 2 weeks ago. It was considered their basic nuggs and i tell you what it sure whipped the hell of a lot of stuff around here. But the best i have ever smoked was white rhino

11. all of these stoners that flip out on other stoner.. need to practice what they preach and chill out.. after 300 people telling the kid that hydro isnt what he thought.. you just making fun of him.. chill stoners

12. Strawberry Caugh!!!

13. blueberry yum ym is second i 4got to mention tht. im holdin a dime sak of the yum yum as i write and im off to go use it. peace out

14. its been said probably 100 times in this thread, DRO IS NOT A STRAIN! its just a certain way you grow your plant, search it, you will see what we all mean

15. we get this shit out in IL called tutti frutti which is probably the best ive ever had. but this other lemonade shit is up there along with of course the white willow and AK - 47!

16. I got the privaledge of smoking Maui Wowie... and that shit blew my mind. Definetely the best herbature I've ever encountered. I smoked some Kind Buds and some hydroponically grown Afghani buds before, but they aren't on the same level as Maui Wowie.

17. Purple Haze hasn't existed for a couple decades... So all those who think they've smoked it and weren't alive in the 70's were probably lied too :D

White Widow is some GOOD weed though.

18. white widow definately kicks ass

19. living on maui all i realy get is maui wowi *lol*

20. People referring to Hydro as a specific type of bud pisses me off.

Last weekend at one of my buddies grad parties I had some Nugs... it wasn't the Chronic Ass shit or anything but it was still some quality dank, anyway this drunk redneck kid asked to look at it, and hes like "This isn't that good. You have to get Hydro." I didn't bother arguing with him cause he was being pretty ignorant, so I just shook my head and walked away. The kids been tokin' for like 2 months and hes trying to tell me what good bud is.