Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite Weed...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greenmonkee, Jan 14, 2004.

?

Which is your favorite weed out of these choices?

1. Jamaican Red Hair

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maui Waui

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Hydro

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. KB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Con Bud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Purple Haze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Acapolka Gold

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Early Bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Which is your favorite weed...I personally prefer Hydro.

2. just cause i see this all the time: hydro is not a strain like the others you listed, it's just a way to grow it.

i personally like the smokable kind. you know where you can light it up and it smokes and it gets you high. i love those! lol. i really don't care what it is as long as it gets me high.

3. White Widow. I love the effect because I have a high tolerance. Sometime I like to use Power Plant though.

4. White Rhino.........only smoked it once....but it blew me away....

5. *most* of the strains you listed sound like names made up by dealers, or atleast are mostly used by dealers to make it sound good. I don't go by names too much, If it's strong and smells nice I like it.

6. my favorite from what ive tasted is AK-47... so good. rite now im stoned off some bubblegum, its pretty good too.

7. Blueberry Chronic or any flavored strains and of course

G13

8. i like hydro or whatever you wanna call it. i guess that acoording to some people on this post it isnt a strain its a way its grown. so in tht case, i like the kind grown hydro-like. i think..... but yeah and ive alwaaaaaaysss wanted to try white widow cus everyone says its so good.

9. i couldnt tell you my fav cuz i havent smoked it all, the best ive smoked was super skunk so that would be my fav

10. Purple haze is the only strain on the list I've tried and it was great. As was mentioned above, Hydro isn't a strain and around here KB is just a term for any type of good bud. The best tasting/smelling stuff I've had was bubblegum, best high was probably super skunk. Silver Pearl was right up there too.

11. i like white ryno.... also some really strong bigbud

12. hydro is pretty good

13. the term "hydro" has always puzzled me. I know what it is, but never quite understood why everyone started to use it as a name for bud. So pretty much around here, it just means good bud, or what dealers want you to think is good bud.

14. juicyfruit or fruityjuice grown hydroponicly.:D

15. White Widow, although I hardly ever get my hands on it...

16. Hydro... Gotta love the taste/buzz..

I dunoo a dro blunt just makes my day :)

17. why wont anyone understand!!

hydro doesnt have a particular taste, its allllllllll differant.

Every single strain of weed ever in existence could be labeled hydro.

saying you like hydro, is like saying youd rather smoke weed grown in Red dirt instead of Brown dirt. Like saying you prefer it be watered from the tap instead of by rain. Like saying youd rather it be grown in the hall closet instead of the bedroom closet.

It is just a method of growing. that is all. any weed can be grown hydropinically, any weed can not too.

Anyways, ive never believed a name that was told to me, except for BC Big Bud, and only because it was grown in BC, and the buds were big. but i like weed that is:

Reasonably Dry, Light green/yellowish, Sparkly with Crystal, Sweet smell, leave a green sticky mass on thumbs after busting.

with all those, you know it will be a good smoke. Yummmm.

18. well dro i get tastes yummy :(

19. the one that gets me stoned. i dont know around here we really dont get strain stuff its just all nutz hard to explain.

20. You gotta love that mountain dank. I like anything with crystals though.