Your favorite weed experience?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by budisdabest, Jan 31, 2013.

1. When was the best time you had fun with weed? and what happened?

2. AS everyone else will probably say, just when i first started smoking. I would smoke and spend the whole time doing stupid shit with my friends and laughing my ass off throughout the whole thing. It was just such a new experience. Now its the norm.

3. Me and my buddy were toking out of a bi-chamber yoda bong, we each had a hose and my buddy had thrown in weed and then sprinkled lemon hash on top, when we both cleared our chambers, we both intently stare at the yoda head, look back at each other and laugh for about half an hour straight

4. Was fishing in the harbor, tossing grubs for baybass..

Sat down on a pile of rocks, and smoked a joint. There's this island in the harbor with a canal in it, I was watching enormous 6-10 lb mullet gleaning the muck for food, then started seeing little sculpins and blennies taking advantage of the small invertebrates being flushed out by the mullet's activities.

I finished the last of the joint, just staring, and a huge angel-shark erupted out of the sand and grabbed a fat mullet. I was super-high, too, with some super lemon haze.

then I hear some guy go "Holy shit!" Then I'm like: "haha you saw that shark too?"

he goes: "Nah man, smells dank as fuck!" Dude hopped down and pulled a huge bubbler out, with like a 3 inch-diameter bowl, packed to the brim with some really REALLY triched out bud.. I was already baked, so the glistening of the trichomes fuckin hypnotized me.

We started snapping hits under the bridge nearby the rock pile, and I was telling him about the angel shark, and he's like "You're just high man"

So I pointed back towards where I saw it, and because the angel shark re-buried itself he didnt see shit.. so we go back under the bridge, and 10 minutes later, we walk to the other side of the bridge, and i resume fishing.. I feel this sharp tug on my line, like really violent and sudden, it felt like my line just stopped dead.

I tried to pull, but the line starts screaming out, I finally turn whatever is pulling me around, and it ended up being that enormous angelshark, thing breaches like 5 feet in the air, and slaps the water, drenching both of us with saltwater.. hahaha

I'll never forget that day.

5. #5 Mogwai, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    Probably one night when me and two friend spent the night out by the lake. We blazed behind this sick waterfall and went back to camp and got drunk as fuck. Then we went exploring and found this big rock that extended out over the water.

We posted up and smoked crazy amounts of herb and got as drunk as we could. Had one of those uncommon just euphoric moments where you could tell everybody in the group was on the exact same level in all aspects.

We smoked about 7-9 grams that night, which was an insane amount between us 3 because we only had moderate tolerance at best (we'd all been smoking for years together but never had the means/need to really build a heavy tolerance). All blunts. Honestly one of the most satisfying moments in my life and it really encapsulates the extent of what marijuana means to me.

I guess that's what I pick. I've had a lot of other great experiences with smoking so there are a lot to pick from. But that's always the first thing to come to mind when I ask myself why I smoke or what it gives me in the long run, and it more than justifies it

Haha I'm sure the alcohol played a huge factor too though because by the end of the night I was absolutely wasted. I drank so much that I threw up before it was all over with (hours after the lake), which is very uncommon of me. But all the same the herb played just as equal of a role as the drinks