Your favorite Video Game Drinking Games?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Ean, Jul 4, 2012.

1. #1 Ean, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    Well my childhood best friend is coming back from LA next week to visit. He's my gaming pal, we play co-op games every weekend via Xbox live and always put a drinking game twist on them, but when he's in town we play a different set of games.

1. Beer-io Kart - Maybe you've played this before with your friends? Grab a few beers, liquor, shot glasses, and pop in any version of MarioKart. The rules are simple.
    a) You cannot drink while driving
    b) Your beer must be finished before you cross the finish line
    c) 1st place gets to laugh as 2nd place takes 1 shot, 3rd takes 2 shots, and 4th place enjoys 3shots

2. Mario Keg-Party - I don't want to take forever explaining how Mario Party works. Big board game with mini-games.
    a) Each roll of the dice equates to an amount of seconds you must drink your beer.(6 spaces = 6 seconds of drinking)
    b) Mini game winners get to relax as the loser(s) finish half a beer
    c) Picking up a star grants you the ability to give 1 full beer to any of the other 3 players. This beer must be finished before the next star is acquired.
    d) Winner of the match passes out a total of 10 shots split between the other 3 player

3. Bomber Man - Bust out the liquor cause this one gets a bit wild. It's probably best to pour out a ton of shots ahead of time.
    a) At the half way point of the match everyone must take a shot
    b) Each time you die...Take a shot
    c) At the end of the match depending on the number of Trophies you collected(there are 3 in a game) your opponents take shots. So if you finish with 2 trophies everyone else takes 2 shots, if you collect all 3 everyone takes 3 shots.

4. Wii Sports- Make sure you always have a beer in your hand and just make up some rules per each sport you play

So GC family, what kind of games do you play?

2. The loser of Mario kart takes 3 shots? Who ever loses first is fucking done and comatose by the fifth race.

3. Eh, we make it about 7 games if we just stick to Mario Kart. I should say that we don't sit there and play non-stop games and if we decide to we cut the numbers back so that no one dies.

I should put a disclaimer on that telling everyone to be safe:hello:

4. Ean, let me enlighten you and introduce you to drunk driving

Get four people, a beer per person, and set up a Mario Kart race to play.

Every player can only touch the controller with one hand and in the other hand is their beer. When the race starts you must drink and drive at the same time, but once you finish your beer you can use both hands to drive. So sometimes just chugging your beer is a wise move.

5. Skate 2 score battle. We'll bet a drink on each game, or one on each round (a game is 3 rounds)

6. This is fucking genious bro haha. I never thought of it like that :laughing:

7. Play fifa. It's a pretty simple drinking game. Each goal is a shot and the person who loses does a shot.
    Option: after the game loser does shots for goal difference and for losing

8. #8 chocobo, Jul 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2012
    I play a different version of Mario Kart drinking game.

1. If you take first place, you do not have to take a shot. It's up to you whether or not you do (I always do).
    2. Second/Third/Fourth players must take a shot.
    3. If you placed below Fourth 2 shots.
    5. The difficulty must be set to the hardest it can be on which ever version you're playing.
    6. Must play circuit. So you're racing against computers as well.

EDIT: If you don't do shots. You take a drink (mixed drink or beer, doesn't matter) for whatever place you took So fifth place means five drinks.

We mostly play on the Wii, so the difficulty is hard, comps set to aggressive, and 150cc races. My best friend and I are really damn good at Mario Kart, so we never really have to drink much in comparison to the people we play against, but we've had our bad days where we've taken 15 shots and are out of contention.

9. that sounds pretty fun :) im not that into alcohol though, so i cant add any games to the list. the only time i would drink is when im at a party/club.

10. Mass Effect 2: have a shot whenever femShepard crosses her arms and/or smirks.

Pro-Tip - Play Paragon if you wanna get royally fucked up.

11. Guitar Hero makes for a fun game if you got two people of similar skill also.

Of course CoD works well enough.

Mario Party seems like it would be awesome. As does Fusion Frenzy (the first one, the second sucked). Me and my friends used to play the fuck out if that back in the day. But hell we were young enough that we didn't even drink back then. Drinking didn't start until like a year or two later, and by then my Xbox had broke. I might download it for 360 sometime.

12. I fucking loved the mini game on fusion frenzy where you were rolling around in the steel balls trying to knock your oppenents off and the ground was getting smaller and smaller

13. #13 chimera765, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    In Fifa, we have it set to where your score between you and your opponent is added up and used as a timer for drinking time. (If I have 4 goals and my friend has 3, the next goal will make the next person scored on drink for 8 seconds.)

If you score or your opponent score a penalty kick, you or your opponent chugs for 5 seconds flat plus the time added with your score before the PK.

If you get a yellow card, you take 2 chugs. If you get red carded, you take 4 chugs. The second red card is 8 chugs.

Loser finishes a fresh beer.

--

In NHL, each goal is 1 second of drinking time. (+1 for each consecutive goal)

A shootout goal is 5 chugs, flat.

A minor penalty is 2 chugs. A major is 4 chugs.

Powerplay goals are worth 2 chugs.

Fights make both people drink half their beers.

---

This is what my friends and I do when we have a lotta beer we need to finish. Cause both games you'll get shitfaced in 3 games. Then the night turns into a ticking time bomb with who can play the longest and not puke. :D

14. My buddy is home and we're headed up to the cabin tonight to start our 2day gaming/drinking bender.

I really like you're drinking version of NHL chimera, that will for sure get my buddies and I fucking drunk.

15. Tiger Woods, drink for shortest drive and losing the hole, shot for out of bounds and losing the round.

16. [quote name='"Something New"']

Have fun being a douchemuffin.[/quote]

Wtf??

17. Okay so Chimera's NHL drinking game is fucking intense. We got destroyed, then started into Beerio Kart in both versions(Drinking while driving/No drinking and driving)

We also factored in full volcano bags for the winner

18. Me and my buds back home play religiously play NHL 12. We'd rather drink some beers and get stoned than go out and socialize haha. Great NHL drinking game we play:

2 on 2 games
    Let up a goal= half a beer
    Any stoppage= sip
    Get a penalty= half a beer
    Freeze the puck as a goalie= half a beer
    Get 4 goal mercy ruled= full beer chug
    Score with a black player (lol)= game over, other team must shotgun

This game is a great time. Enjoy! :)