Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wanderlusion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Brazilian carnival

2. Purple haze

3. Sour diesel

4. Alaskan thunderfuck

5. Strawberry cough

6. Grandaddy purp

7. Northern lights

8. Watermelon kush

9. As you can tell i got alot of favorites

Bump!

10. Sour diesel

11. Huge fan of Laughing Buddha.

12. Hong kong star

13. trainwreck and white russian here

14. Straight up, potent White Widow ftw. :)

15. white widow...always

16. Awww man I think I want more sativa strains. I wanted to parteh, but everyone I smoked out with Bubba Kush fell asleep. I smoked my girlfriend out with my friend and we had some like phisophical conversation for like an hour, I play some dubstep and drive around and next thing you know she's knocked out with her mouth open! XD And she like knocked out for like 12 hours. Then I go and smoke my brother and his friend out, I told them it might get them sleepy. His friend claimed that he always smokes and is always productive haha. Next thing you know, bam, were all zoning out and his friend was already falling to sleep. ><