Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Favorite Strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wanderlusion, Aug 2, 2011.

1. What're your guys favorite go-to strains for social daytime settings and kickback solitary sessions? Some strains I want to try out are Trainwreck, Maui Wowie, Bubba Kush, and Jack Herer.

2. You absolutely can't go wrong with Sour Diesel. Out of the strains you listed I've only tried Trainwreck and Jack Herer, both are top notch.

3. Alright I gotta add Sour Diesel to my list haha. I just want something that doesn't give me a sleepy couch lock.

4. Blue Dream

5. Dutch blueberry for shure

6. Cherry bubba kush. Enough said.

7. Awww man blue dream. Idk, I smoked it once and didn't like it because it made me HELLA sleepy. So I gave it to my roommate. He just moved from Chicago and hasn't had much strong bud before. So I let him have it. He took a some hits in the daytime and fell straight to sleep. I went out and about my day and came back the same night, and he was still knocked out in the same position! XDDD Idk, it seems like it would be great to kickback after a long day strain.

8. Blue dream is sativa dom, doesn't make me sleepy. R u sure it was blue dream? What did it taste like

9. There is something about Blackberry Kush that is just amazing to me.

10. Jack herer has always been one of my favorite strains.

11. too many that i haven't tried yet :p

12. Over my career blue dream never let me down the many times I've done it. When I had Casey jones once I loved it.

13. Strain names are jokes unless you actually buy from a dispensery.

14. Check my signature and you tell me. :smoking:

15. Any kind of heavy Indica, you can't really trust strain names unless you are getting them first hand from a grower or dispensary.

16. Thats why im asking him. Blue dream does not make people sleepy and I get mine from the clinic.

17. MK Ultra, Jack Herer, Skywalker OG.

18. internet kush

19. Candy Kush fo shoooooooo

20. I've had Trainwreck, Bubba Kush and Jack Herer but not Maui Wowie. I've always wanted to try it, but never had the chance. I've been picking up some OG Kush lately, and It. Is. Amazing. My favorites are White Widow, Green Crack, and OG Kush. If you can't tell, I like hybrids... :smoke: