Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite place on earth to smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChiefSunfire, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I'm currently in college (living in dorms) and this makes smoking difficult as we dont have a good friend with his own place to smoke. This makes me appreciate when i go home so much because i have my two favorite weed smoking places in the world. So tell me where is favorite place in the world to toke up.

My first is none other than my back porch.
    I just wait for everyone in the house to leave and then i go pack up a little bowl, sit on my swinging chair, admire the my beautiful back yard, and smoke a little. Personally, its one of the most relaxed things i do and i love it.

My second, is what we call "the spot" or "garden of weeden" :smoking:
    My friend has some woods in his back yard so we cut a path that took us too a little clearing right next a creek under a willow tree. We set up a little bench and we always tell his parents we go back fishing, because there are lakes back in the woods. We have a good secluded place to toke up and enjoy time with friends (except of course during the winter)

2. My living room

3. ..the igloo I build every year in my backyard.

4. on my couch or this one place near my house, it's at the base of a canyon and has a great view

5. word! i make little snow forts out in the back too , gotta love canadian winters

6. The beach I go to every year. Ive gone to it my whole life and its the most calming and fun place even without weed.

7. Chillin in the warm Tidal pools on the beach in the moonlight is pretty awesome. I drive down after work and after a nice 5 hour drive I go out at midnight and just chill.

On the chairlift at a nice ski resort is sweet as well both in summer and winter.

Golf course I used to live by was great to just go to a back hole and lay down on the green.

Top of Jockeys Ridge (giant sand dunes) in Nags Head North Carolina, was sketch as hell but it was offseason and there was a bomb ass sunset

8. In my car or at my best friends house. His parents don't care that we go there when we are completely stoned, so they feed us and make sure we don't do anything stupid, like driving around stoned.

9. ^^ this. There's a beach on the Atlantic ocean about 20 miles south of Melbourne, Fl that you have to park and walk to thru the dunes...when you get there it's like another world, totally isolated with just the surf crashing and the gulls careening on the wind. I don't need anything but my own thoughts to put me somewhere I can never find in my normal world....:) no drugs or alcohol needed...

10. my car. Theres nothing like takin a nice long blunt cruise with some friends through downtown chicago then hitten up some bars and gettin fucked up.

11. Outside on a blanket on a night where there isn't a cloud in the sky and it's not too windy. Nothing better then some good bud and a beautiful starry night.

12. The beach at night.

13. Pool side at night.

14. My front deck looking out at the San Juans.

15. in the Kush mountains :smoking:

16. My house when my parents not home just me and the bud

17. I like to toke at this spot very deep In a gully where small hills cover you from view completely. There are a few mattresses laying around for some reason, so we can chill on those and smoke or even get up into some of the trees. It's just so secluded and calm, while also being close enough to the suburbs.

18. out in town when its not cold, windy or raining, adds to my high knowing people are around too :smoking:

19. In my bed. I like to wakenbake and lay in bed on a lazy morning and watch tv

20. Anywhere without concrete, nature is the best while high.