Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your favorite lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, May 13, 2011.

1. Black Bic

2. purple n gold bics. LAKERS

3. Its all about lighting up with hemp :)

4. i have the same lighters i get them from dollerama :D

5. [​IMG]

I'm quite partial to my mini Clipper actually. Bitch to refill though.

6. I picked up 2 Bic lighters at the Paid Dues Festival in San Bernardino. They say "Pass The Peace" on them and got some cool designs.

7. My zippo butane lighter :D

8. Orange clipper

9. The black one is what I use

Attached Files:

10. Lighters are lighters... my favorite one is any which provide flame.

11. At the moment - any of those Prof or Pilot ones you get from poundland, or Ronson Slyders, but my faves are Clippers...

12. why do they say you shouldn't use a white lighter?

13. Look on page 3, 3rd post down.

14. Boxed matches. Something about sparking up a match and waving it to put it out.

15. i love using matches too, hate it when its too windy though

16. Green bic all DAY :smoke: they're my fav

17. Its all about the brown bic. Theres only 1 in every 50 pack or something so there mad rare, if I see one I always buy it.

18. I just look for a 5 pack of Bics with the most purple in it, with any luck like 3 purple lighters and if I get a red and a blue or a black with that then I'm good

19. My blue bic lighter with rhinestones on it. I call it my "pimp" lighter, I added the rhinestones to make my friends less likely to steal it :p