Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

your favorite lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wv dro, May 13, 2011.

1. orange bics all day
    easier to find if im baked

2. I always get a bic and mod it, ill take off everything and spray paint it etc, it really makes it personal to me

3. interesting. please post a pic.

4. My magnifying glass is the best lighter ever. No butane. Just the natural taste of bud.

5. yah, i take the safety off to, make sit so much easier

6. I always just get those cheap ass 7 eleven lighters, either white or green, usually white.

Thats right, I always buy white lighters. Fuck anyone who says thats bad..

7. Zippos. They're pretty great for pipes, cuz they can cover the entire bowl if you want to snuff it. I've found 'em to be almost
    As reliable as Bics if they're well fueled. I use Bics for bongs though.

8. For those who were wondering what my lighter looks like check it out

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• new.jpg
      new.jpg
      File size:
      312.6 KB
      Views:
  9. I love green bic lighters. That should be the universal stoner code for you smoke weed, a green lighter :D

10. Blue or red bic lighter all the way. Without the safety of course.

11. Do you know WHY it's bad? Too bad I'm sayin' it anyway. This is based on four famous musicians. Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrex, Janis Joplin, and Kurt Cobain. Their autopsies reported that a white bic lighter was found in their pockets.

12. Yeah lets not make it easier for the cops.

13. I prefer ones that are full. Or free. Or both.

14. I use my US Navy zippo lighter because it has sentimental value and it's my own personal way to "stick it to the man" since I had to stay weed-free when I was in the navy lol

15. Yeah, Ive heard of this, and it doesnt really phase me. Im sure plenty of people have died with green/black/orange/etc lighters in their pockets as well..

Its also supposedly because when bics first came out, they were only all black or all white, and didnt have the white bottoms like they do now, and people could tell if you smoked by looking at your lighter and seeing burn marks from pushing weed down in a bowl with the corner, or holding the lighter sideways over the bowl to put it out.

I dont really care, I just buy white ones to piss off people that way over think it..

16. Scorpion lighter

17. i had this purple bic lighter with these trippy patterns on it. lots of good times with that thing. someone fucking pick pocketed my lighter, 35 bucks, and a pack of menthols with a tiny amount of weed. (<1 gram) hopefully karma will turn its lovely head and he'll get busted.

18. For smoking bowls at home, definitely my yellow or ozzy bic without safety. When smoking joints away from the house my 1974 grateful dead zippo

19. Orange lighters... They're so hot right now.

I found a Bic at the local 7-11 that I am so thrilled about.
    It has a stoic tiger surrounded by stars and the cosmos on it.
    It's kind of inexplicable. Awesome, but inexplicable.