Your Favorite Homemade Bong/Pipe/Vapo Recipe

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Easy Earthling, Jun 2, 2011.

1. What are some of your favorite, most interesting homemade smoking apparatuses and how have you made them? Were you able to do it using whatever materials were lying around the house, or did you have to go to the hardware store?

I just want to smoke out of something cool, and I don't want to pay a million dollars to get it. Instructions and photos of the finished product, materials or process would be greatly appreciated!

2. This is my homemade bubbler, very easy to make. All you need is a glass jar, a few plastic pens, socket, some duct tape and some bud :)

Downstem:
    Tape the socket to a hollow pen

Mouthpiece:
    Inch or two of pen tube with straw through it.

Both are just put through the holes. Use the duct tape to make it airtight.

Put the lid on the jar and it makes the while thing almost airtight. Then just put bud in the socket and fill the jar about half way full of water.

Lights. Inhale. Action

Attached Files:

3. That is a good looking bubbler!

I like seeing innovative new homemade bongs.

4. Posted this in another thread but:
    [​IMG]
    Made out of a beer bottle using a diamond drill bit, it cracked though but I just tapped it over with aluminum tape. The slider is made out of 2 metal tubes with a bent screw to make a handle to take out the inner tube for inhaling.
    Was my first try

5. miracle formula:

-gatorade/powerade bottle
    -doorstop
    -socket that fits perfectly in doorstop

The socket can be removed easily to make it a super easy "Slide" bong, with no worrying about pen tubes and crap like that which will hurt your lungs.

there yeah go, super easy but still good bong! It works really well and there are a bunch of things you could easily do to make it even better if you wanted.