Your Favorite High? & why?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BDizzle, Sep 19, 2009.

1. I love the euphoric properies of: Dilaudid, Oxymorphones, Roxi 30's, etc.

2. sorry to spoil your moment, but that chart isn't completely accurate.

3. cannabis indica is my ultimate favorite.... hyrbids and then sativa follow... weed is all i need although i do enjoy a nice fat line of coke when im drinking on special occasions lol

4. LSD + Weed, popped it just over an hour and a bit ago smoking it up now :hippie:

5. mdma/opiates

6. Weeds not a drug...

7. its a veggie

8. That's like saying opium isn't a drug. Don't be so technical.

9. i think he means like calling caffiene or tobacco a drug. technicly it is, but not really

10. medical grade weed for me:smoke: both sativa and indica depending on mood :cool:

i'm not really into the whole chemical stuff anymore ;)

11. Yeah, opium isn't technically a drug either. Caffeine is though.

12. lol :)

13. Psychedelics. The introspective properties, the amazing sense of understanding and connection with the environment. Really creative and euphoria is limitless.

14. DxM + Weed + Tabacco combo = best (pretty safe) high in the fucking world.

15. Either Extacy or Psychedelics - The thought process change is amazing, I just love thinking about shit on those.

16. I took a 2 month t-break from MDMA then rolled on 2 strong and clean pills friday night
    :yummy::hippie:
    Realized this girl I had feelings for had a thing for me all along,
    long story short: It was a good night

Yes, yes it is.

17. I love eating mushrooms. Its always (except for my first trip) an amazing, unique high for me. The occasional visuals are nice too.

18. Fuck no its not and if you think that you dont deserve to even touch it you bastard..

19. For real?

By the strict definition of "drug" it must certainly is a drug. THC being the name of that drug, plus the other cannabinoids. It causes a change in brain chemistry, therefore it is a drug

20. DOI, and 2c-e snorting vyvanse because they blew my mind.