Your Favorite High? & why?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BDizzle, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Yeah, some parts are questionable, but the whole point of his post was to say that heroin is very addictive and physically harmful. And most people would agree that that is true.

2. Opiates and speed, Love me a good speedball feels so amazing.

3. #23 Keefmeister, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    "other than weed of course."? Weed was my first love, but far from my favorite.

Opiates are always good.

4. Well opiates are known to be one of the least physically harmful drugs. If you're using dirty heroin with pieces of glass and dirt then possibly.

5. When you're addicted to them (especially heroin) and then start receiving horrible withdrawals, they are pretty damn harmful. And because heroin is so addictive, people are more prone to continually use it, which will eventually lead to some problems from using it with tolerance, money, hook-up, w/e, and they will quit. Then come the withdrawals. So, what point are you trying to make here?

6. heroin hands down. :smoking:

7. Alcohol withdrawals are worse than heroin's. And it is known to be physically harmful.

8. And what is your point by bringing in alcohol into the discussion? I believe the subject matter was whether or not heroin is very physically harmful.

9. #29 iLoveWaterBongs, Sep 19, 2009
    Okay, that's irrelevant. Heroin is a more addictive drug than alcohol, has much greater effects, and although alcohol withdrawals CAN kill you, heroin withdrawals are a much more lengthy and unpleasant process, although you will not die.

10. I don't know how addictive it is but I can tell you Ketamine IS A HELL OF A DRUG. Holly shit lol. I got it for surgery once. There were stars painted on the ceiling. I was fuckin GONE just staring at the stars for 3 hours while a few surgens took my "S" shaped arm and set the bones back into place.

11. Well all I was saying is addiction doesn't mean physical harm. Opiate are one of the most addicting drugs yet they are not very physically harmful.

12. #32 iLoveWaterBongs, Sep 19, 2009
    When they are used in moderation. Because they are one of the most addictive they have one of the most tendencies to be abused. Especially with heroin, some shitty things start to happen to your body physically while you're addicted.

"Heroin abuse is associated with serious health conditions, including fatal overdose, spontaneous abortion, and—particularly in users who inject the drug—infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS and hepatitis. Chronic users may develop collapsed veins, infection of the heart lining and valves, abscesses, and liver or kidney disease. Pulmonary complications, including various types of pneumonia, may result from the poor health of the abuser as well as from heroin’s depressing effects on respiration. In addition to the effects of the drug itself, street heroin often contains toxic contaminants or additives that can clog the blood vessels leading to the lungs, liver, kidneys, or brain, causing permanent damage to vital organs."

13. That the list is inaccurate because it lists heroin as being the most physically harmful drug when it's not. It shows cannabis having a higher dependence than Ritalin.

14. I edited my above post to include effects from heroin, not from withdrawals, but just from using it. We weren't even discussing the list so why did you just bring it up? I never even said the list was accurate, I just said that heroin is a very physically damaging drug. That's the only reason that guy ever even posted the list, to just show a visual aid of how bad heroin is for you. No one ever said the list was accurate. One of the only accurate parts is it's portrayal of the physical harm and dependence of heroin.

15. Speedball. Untill you have IV'd coke and smack you don't know. You also most like have a life before and in the case you try that stuff it's hard to keep that afterwards.

16. As lame as it may seem, probably Adderall or Focalin. I am not a fan of coke and how bloody expensive it is but I like being speedy. Behind that probably weed or LSD.

17. Amphetamines and any morphine type opiate (fuck OC and shit, nowhere as euphoric). It's like a 4-6 hour speedball.

18. DXM+Weed

Dissociation to the max, mmmmmm

Or

Opies + Weed

My fav drug are boomers though

19. #39 Devendra, Sep 19, 2009

Also notice where Mary Jane is.
    Hmmmm...

20. And to get back to the OP's original topic....:rolleyes:

Opiates, OPIATES, and OPIATES!!!!!