Your favorite high environment.

Discussion in 'General' started by justin_m, Dec 4, 2009.

1. First off i am impossibly higa and realized im in my favorite indoor place is my room in my dorm. its a four person suite with two baths and four bedrooms. I have a room about the size of tpain's hat closet. but it is nice and cozy, with my two chairs crammed in with a desk and bed. I got my dual monitor setup with my laptop on my desk with my crap ass tv next too it. then my guitar with the amp and bong next to the window. so i chief at the desk lean over and blow it out the window. After that is accomplished i fire up my ihome and listen some chill music. and lay in med and use a pool stick to control the tv and watch whatever dumb shit is on adult swim. or i sit at my desk and type shit on forums. I need to sleep now, this took more than fifteen minutes. And my soft fluffy blanket is calling. Sorry if this is a dumb topic, don't hate too hard.

2. I love getting high with friends, or when I'm skating/partying/concerting/swimming/etc. But it's best when I'm alone in my room with my friends. John, Bobby, Jimmy, Jerry, Phil. I dim the lights, and light some insense. I write poetry, read poetry, zone out, and hone in on myself. It really centers me.

3. At my home, with my friends chillin with no one else at home so i can smoke comfortably.

Or out in the woods or something. I love both, but if its cold im goin inside mos def.

4. in my room with some music playing, then i watch some tv and have a wank. eat some good food and just chill, smoke a cigarette, but u gotta have somethin good to drink when your smoking to cure that nasty cottonmouth.

5. I absolutely love blazing in my room. Even though I gotta be sneaky about it...its still the most relaxing place :smoking:

6. In my room or outdoors! Specifically in a warm car driving through the snow! :cool:

7. i like to smoke in my truck cuz i gotta bad ass stereo in it and it sounds awesome when i'm high. but my favorite place to be high is at a concert man cause seeing somthing live is a totally diffrent experiance than listening on the radio. With the dark room and the light effects most of them have it's fucking awesome.

8. My favorite environment? Not sure. I've smoked in engine rooms on ships, in military school, at the top of mountains and at the bottom of canyons...

9. I smoke in IMAX restrooms then watch watever bulshit move is on and hpe its good