Your Favorite Dealer

Discussion in 'General' started by Rethon, Feb 17, 2012.

1. We all had to buy from someone in our time...

When I was new to smoking a decade ago, I bought weed casually and what not and sold some to make a buck. I meant a new Dealer who pretty much taught me the ropes. He told me my "dank shit" I got from other dealers was mids (which I later confirmed), gave me my first ever hit off a bong, taught me the ins and outs of dealing, smoked me out numerous times, and was just in general a chill guy.

What bout you guys? What did people do to make them your favorite dealer?

2. Convinced me, being a new smoker, that I was paying $25 for 2.5g of mids when in reality it was like .8 :(

3. Did not read thread

My dealer delivers to me, he lives a couple of blocks away and as soon as I text him he's on his way within 5 minutes. He always has dank shit too :smoke:

4. Oh shit I thought it said first dealer. My favorite dealer always has the hookups and dankity dankity dank dank. Also get deliveries 75% of time

5. There's been good elements to many dealers I've had...though really, even if they're not at first, they always become notoriously unreliable.

6. I don't have dealers.

I grow on a large scale, so I usually just trade or buy from other growers. I don't make small pickups.

7. Well, with dank I have always had standard deals.
    So my favorite dealer was back in the day , use to get a half oz of "reggie" that smoked like high grade for 45 bucks
    but he was unreliable as hell lol

8. 2 of my boyz deff my favorite i cant pick lol
    both are quick, both hook it up everytime, both smoke me out when i go over for pickups, both are picky nd smoke their own bud since they buy enough to still make their money back so its always the dankest of the dank best dealers iv ever had

9. When I was buying from dealers I had like six or seven.

Most of them were good friends. No way I could choose.

They all supplied differently also.

I mean I knew a grower so I would get the hook up from him but the quality was lacking..

The rest were just normal dealers. Lookin to make as much money as possible.

10. Had a dealer with high end connections.

He would always deliver as no one knows where he lived.

Best buds ever, dispensaries with top shelf bud looked Mexican.

He claimed he knew growers as his bud always differed but always $30+ grams.

And to the kiddies that think I overpay, try again.

11. My favorite dealer was this paranoid schizo guy i knew. He lived like literally 2 mins from my house and was always home and would always be sippin on a bottle and would give me shots and let me chill there. He would always have a gun in sight and be lookin out his window and shit. Oh and he would give me like 1.4 dimes and shit of fire and would always smoke me out when i went to his house. Dam that guy was tight

12. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Had a dealer with high end connections.

He would always deliver as no one knows where he lived.

Best buds ever, dispensaries with top shelf bud looked Mexican.

He claimed he knew growers as his bud always differed but always $30+ grams.

And to the kiddies that think I overpay, try again.[/quote]

To be honest thats a ridiculous statement.

I grow and have my product tested via a private lab.

With that being said 21% is extremely high THC content, that's what people and dispensaries are selling as topshelf.

So unless he found a way (which growers and scientists have been trying for years) to get something ridiculous like 40% THC, that bud IS over priced.

$30 a gram is laughable. Anyone who buys that is simply being a custie, no matter how good the bud.is. It can only get SO good, hell, we (disp.) sell hash cheaper than that.

13. Max I ever spent on a gram was $25...

14. My guy is pretty great. I gotta drive about 45 minutes round trip to get him. But it's well worth it.

Always hooks me up with extra weed, samples of new strains coming down the pipe line, gives me extra goodies like hash and unmentionables for free. This christmas he gave me this bad ass 6 inch bubbler... I didn't give him anything so I felt kinda like an asshole.
    He's reliable, and on top of that he's just a cool guy to deal with.

I have a few connects I go through, but he is by far my favorite. I just go through the others to get variety/keep doing business with them.

15. My fav thing is that(i ride around and smoke what i buy most of the times)if i smoke what i buy with my dealers they spot me back so i can practically smoke twice of what i buy(if i choose to chief out)...but these are all close close friends ive known since i was in juniorhigh/highschool....

16. Im sorry but your getting ripped off. No weed is $30 a G unless its genetically modified to have a higher % level of THC, or its over AT LEAST 25%-30%(estimated numbers based on logic)

Your getting ripped off man.

Then again I could be wrong but im pretty sure im right.

17. Exactly. I could see if he said he was paying 25 bucks a gram. I've payed 25 bucks before, not often and not happily, but I've done it for some really flame strains. but I still consider 25 bucks a rip off.

30 bucks?? that's crazy. I'd only pay 30 bucks for a gram of really nice hash these days.