Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your favorite/best/funniest/saddest/whatever weed story

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tucsontoker, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Ok, my story happend the first time I smoked. I did it after my orchestra concert so I was wearing my tuxedo, which was trippy as fuck later haha, and we were all smoking out of a pipe. We probably passed the bowl around 4 or 5 times, and I knew I was high because I was staring at this light and I saw the light as a the end of a really long tunnel and I was imagining what was on the other side of the tunnel. I did this for about twenty minuets while listening to trippy music.

We then smoked a few more bowls and my buddies thought it was a good idea to listen to Revolution 9 by The Beatles (one of the craziest things ever written) with a strobe light on. After this everyone just passed out on the floor.

The next morning we went to get breakfast on campus and didn't realize I was still in my tuxedo until I got back to my dorm.

Good times, good times.

Who's next?

2. This was one of the best highs ive ever had.
    So I was sitting outside and smoking a joint. And i closed my eyes and saw around 6 lizards in pijamas shooting electricity through their stick at a diamond as they shout "pa pa... papapa" repeatedly... I got so paranoid i opened my eyes to go back to reality. Then I started getting so paranoid i heard random voices and thought I was on the street and there was a big fight infront of me... So i ran in the house... So i lie down on the floor.. close my eyes and see some green drawn people crumbling hash all on top of me... and i was with an empty cigarette trying to fill it up with hash... I swear it felt so real.
    So i had crazy munchies... As i was eating cookies i felt like they were crumbling down my intestines. This was crazy.... I miss those closed-eye visuals first highs. I swear they felt so fucking real!
    I havent smoked in 2 weeks i hope i can get this shit again =D

3. I want some of what you're smoking ;)

4. Well, i was on a school trip, and i accidentaly brought a bag of weed with me. I forgot the baggie in the pocket of my pants and shoved my pants into my bag in a hurry, before we left on a trip. I open my bag in the hotel and the smell fills the room, and i realize that i accidentaly brought the bag of weed with me. I give it to bunch of my friends who smoke, because i dont want to throw it away. I give it away for free. Fucking retards light a J in their room and hotbox it. Of course they were busted and of course they ratted me out. I now face an expulsion from school. Shit sucks

5. My favorite weed story:The first time I got high
    So this was 3rd time smoking and I had never gotten that high (all that happened was poor cordination) and I had decided to go on top of a quarry and smoke. So I rolled a joint and smoked it. I noticed nothing and though just another disappointment. I began climbing down when something hit me I had never felt before. I felt like I was floating. After I got down someone was walking by on the trail and they scarred the shit out of me. I pretty much ran away looking back at them only to see a man standing confused as hell. Well I'm walking down the trail and everything started to spin. The spinnging continued for an hour as I was walking around in the woods having the time of my life. That was and still is the funnest time I've ever had on weed.

6. I have got some really great weed that gives me week visuals. I can look at my tv and all the sudden it becomes a windows with construction workers coming out of it. Sometimes its scary its so intense and other times it doesn't happen at all.