Your Favorate Song to light that blunt or bowl to

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Djknowledge, Apr 19, 2002.

?

Your favorate high tunes

1. No women No cry "Bob Marley"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Im like a Bird "Nelly Furtato"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Killing Me Softly "The fugges"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cause i got High "Afro Man"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Purpel Haze "Jimmy Hendriz"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Nothin but the Funk "George Clinton"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. How many wanna ride with me "Ja Rule"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Toxcity "Systems of a down" (I think thats the name of the song, If wrong plz correct me)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Keep Ya Head up "2 pac"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. November Rain "Runs and Roses"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Man, most of the music on that list really sucks. I had to go with Jimi. Perhaps one of the greatest musicians who ever lived. lol I'm wearing a Jimi t-shirt right now as I type this.

2. Btw, ICP sucks and I hope D12 guns them down the next time they see them in a club.

3. thankyou

4. Btw, ICP sucks and I hope D12 guns them down the next time they see them in a club.
    ^^^^^
    Now that's a nice thought! Petty violence over music?

Anyway my answer is "none of the above." You really should have kept that as an option, or gone to the Music Hall and posted to the many music-related topics there :D
    (j/k ~ sorry, i am a music hall freak! no bias here! hee hee)

but i just have to answer this because, i am a music freak in general.
    my current "best song to light that bowl to" would definitely be...

shine on you crazy diamond by pink floyd. the entirety of the song is VERY long and when blazed you can just lose yourself in it very easily.

i was going to say tangerine by led zeppelin, but i am sure you are all tired of my crazy obsession with them so i tried something new.

5. No doubt the best is BOB! The forever gold albums.

6. SYSTEM OF A DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THEM... THEIR MUSIC PUTS ME IN A GOOD MOOD NO MATTER WHAT SONG I LISTEN TO!

7. Any of the Kottonmouth Kings songs, all there shit is the best to listin to while sparken the frist hit tokas, aight well peace, Blaze On.......

8. Natural High
    by The Union Underground
    and
    Black and White
    by Static-X
    UU and SX has such pretty voices... and theyre hot guys... and their guitar playing rules... and the beat... i dunno theyre juss so awesome, sober or not :)

9. sublime - smoke two joints

I have a new affinity for smoking two joints at a time...

10. from the list I picked SOAD - Toxicity

But my all time fav. is Weezer - Hashpipe

11. why hasnt anyone mentioned luniz- Ive got five on it

12. when im stoned probably one of my fav groups to listen to is Roots Manuva some other great stoner music, Herbaliser, Kyuss, True playaz, Jurassic 5 i could go on for hours oh yeah hendrix, sabbath, portishead im really gonna stop now

13. one of my favorite songs to listen to when blazing is "Let The Music Play" by The Doobie Brothers... great song. other good songs are as follows:

The Unforgiven - Metallica
    Another Brick In The Wall - Pink Floyd
    Carol Of The Bells (Demonixx mix) - DJ Demonix
    Jammin' - Bob Marley

and anything from Sublime's "40oz. Of Freedom" CD

peace out...

14. Sorry, I know everyone's got their own opinions of what's good music, but I have to say that i didn't like your list very much - only a few decent songs.

15. 311s self titled cd, happy mood, relaxing, up lifting

16. And I can't belive that no-one's mentioned INCUBUS yet!!! They're a really good band - an album for all occasions!

17. man, not enuf people r naming stuff like the doors, grateful dead, phish, pink floyd, the eagles, cream, bob marley, clapton, jerry garcia band, rogers, steve miller band, stepphenwolf, beatles, etc... how can u not listen to psychedlic rock on pot? some rap is alright, but not most imho. got 5 on it is great, i wanan smoke by gansta pat, bone thugs, and some others. but icp? eminem? ick... o, if anyone here likes techno, download little puffy clouds by orb.

18. Jane's adiction: Jane's say

19. ICP,Twiztid,Blaze ya dead homie,kmk and 3-6 mafia are all straight

20. Toxicity isn't SOAD's best song!! No way!

P.L.U.C.K.!!! The best System song EVER!

But my fave song to light up to is Bombtrack by Rage Against the Machine, simply because of the chorus; "Burn! Burn! Yes you're gonna burn!!"

Haha! My toking anthem.