Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your experience with high CBD weed ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighFoSho, Aug 8, 2013.

1. #1 HighFoSho, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013
    I've been reading a little about it, and some of the effects of high CBD's sound great.... some, not so much.

So last night, while surfing around to a bunch of different dispensaries, I came across this one, which has a very high CBD %, but a pretty darn low THC % {so low, in fact, that I don't think I've smoked anything this low, with the exception of some shake at one point or another, and Mexican bammer, waaaay back in the day (35years ago?)

I'd really like to try some of this stuff (or something similar) just out of curiosities sake. But, just like most other pot at the dispensaries, it's not cheap !

Looks nice though. What do you think ? Your experiences please.
    http://www.harborsidehealthcenter.com/product/Harlequin-SI/ST-14751

Is it worth the trouble / money, for me to try to acquire some of this stuff ? ...or similar weed with high CBD's ?

Much thanks.

2. At 14 bucks a gram who cares buy it and try it. If I lived near a dispencery I would be trying every strain out there its pretty much the same popcorn strains here.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

3. To be honest, if you are going to go through trouble to acquire high CBD weed, i would rather not. High CBD weed is mostly for patient's who want to relieve their pain, but not feel too stoned. You will have a light buzz, but you won't get stoned. It's mostly for pain, not for the head high. 

Thanks guys.

Tyger, as if $14 a gm is cheap :) LOL I suppose its all relative. But for my poor a$$, that's pretty high....

Crispy, I guess I should have said, that I've actually suffered from Fibromyalgia for 27 of my 49 years, and this (along with severe IBS) was the source of just unimaginable pain and suffering, for 20+ years !
    Granted, I have managed to completely flip the script in the last 4 years (in a nutshell, by becoming a fitness fanatic) and have managed to knock my Fibro symptoms (aches and pains) down by probably 90-95%, and I have put my IBS into complete remission.
    On the other hand, being 49 yo, and trying to workout like a teenager, 6 days a week, certainly brings on PLENTY of aches and pains, all on its own. Kind of tricky too, when often, I don't know if it's my nerve/brain connections just screwing up again (Fibro) or if its a real pain, caused by damaging muscle tissue (as I'm supposed to be doing).

Also, I tend to have sleeping issues, which a good Indica, is a HUGE help. Not so sure about weed which is high in CBD's ?

Oh hey, I forgot to look at whether this high CBD weed was an Indica or Sativa ? ....or a hybrid ? .....and have to run for work, now :(

Peace.

5. I hear you down here in fl its 20 a gram no matter if its shit brick mexican weed or stuff flown in from cali ppl dont care 20g period. Now some ppl may flame and say dont buy it bla bla whatever thats prices here so when I see ppl who have it for 10 or 15 a gram im like damn lucky you.

Now I hope things get better but for 14 bucks you could try just 1 gram to see how the cbd strains help I am also very curious as I have been on meds for anxeity for 16 years and would love to try a legit high cbd strain also.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

6. High CBD is wonderful for medicinal purposes. Sounds like it would be a good pick as it treats pain n such well. It probably won't get you "baked" but it may treat some of your problems. I mean it can't hurt to pick up a gram of it and see what it's like right?

7. #7 HighFoSho, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013

Thank you SW. You know how when your tired, sometimes you might skip over a sentence, too fast, and your eye to brain connection says something... and then your like, whoa, wait a minute, that can't be right... Well, my subconscious mind read into your post as, "but it maybe a real treat, for some of your problems" :) LOL Seriously though, couldn't you truthfully put it that way too ??? :) Face it, if you have some kind of negative health ailment, and then you finally get relief from it, isn't that a freaking real treat !  :)

I would like to try a gram or two of it sometimes though, even if I mixed it with something high in THC, I should still get all of the positives of the CBD's.... enough so to decide if it helps my fibro issues (relatively minor nowadays) and / or my sleep....

Peace.

8. first time I tried it, it made me sick. Second time, It made me get the greatest body buzz ever. Felt like I was on a rollercoaster cloud lol.

9. Now Jays, that's interesting ? I'm not so sure I'd have given it a second chance..... but glad that worked out :)

Peace.