Your experiances/stories on HWB Woodrose seeds??

Discussion in 'General' started by XZit, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Aight well I'm sorta bored---and sense the next herb/plant extractions class (105) will be on woodrose seeds I decided to write a seperete thread on experiances on woodrose seeds, where everyone can share their experiances/stories--wheter good or bad. :)

Well I'll start.
    A while ago I bought 50 hwb woodrose seeds from my fav website that sells them ;) ;)
    I didn't really know much about them--except for the extensive reading I did on erowid.com about how to take them, the dosages, the high e.t.c. e.t.c.

So anyhow--I got the seeds, and I peeled/scraped off the fuzzy coating (which you all should do when you take them--this reduces nausea).

Ok so my friend and I both took 4 seeds and just chilled the first time we did them.
    So we each took 4--and watched some weird ass animes on comcast ondemand.
    I felt really spaced out--really weird.
    The high for me would come in waves. It would take about 1 hr to come on, and then I'd get this feeling--and my arms/legs would start to feel kinda weird--and then the feeling would go totally away.
    Then the feeling would come back--and a little bit stronger this time, and I felt tingling in my arms/hands/feet/legs--esspecially around the ankle area.
    I felt like I couldn't really keep my head up--it proved to be somewhat diffucult--I had to lay my head down.
    This cycle of wave on wave off repeated for about 4 hours or so.

2nd experiance--we both took 3 (same friend and I). We watched the evaglion movie (forgot what its called). But it was HELLA fucking weird, esspecially sense neither one of us had ever watched any of the episodes...so we didn't know wtf was going on. lol! :smoke:
    I experianced the same feelings as the first time.

3rd time--we did it at the beach (3 agian-my friend took 5--he reported that he had some strange visulizations, mostly colors moving and patterns), I had a wonderful experiance watching the sun set--everything was more detailed e.t.c.
    I combined it with some sinicuichi extract that I smoked...I could see so much detail--and sound was much more present as I walked on the beach I could hear every conversation I passed clearly--and I felt very relaxed.
    The woodrose seeds kicked in--and I just watched the fire and the water--and it was a wonderful experiance.

4th time (and last time) --the rest of the seeds where used up by other friends e.t.c. e.t.c.
    So anyhow I took 3 agian.
    This was quite recently.
    My friend and I went to go see brothers grimm in the theater--it was odd watching this movie while on the seeds.
    I got this "cerebal rush" and my head, arms, legs, ankles, feet felt tingly agian--I felt pretty darn high.
    Detail was more present in the movie theater--and everything was pretty spacy. I went through a couple of "waves" while in the theater. I came back to my house---and sat on my computer---I was in the state of the "sober wave" where I don't feel the seeds.
    About 20 or so min later the seeds kicked in agian---pretty strong this time, I had to lay my head on the side---on my chair. I sat there in my chair and watched winamp visuilizations for quite some time--it was very spacy and unique.

Honestly--writing was QUITE a challenge...even harder then when I'm hella stoned--or drunk.
    Took me a lot of time to write one sentance with comprable grammer. :p
    Detail was sharper--mind state was spacy. I felt somewhat discontected---but I was not afraid, and I felt in control of my surrondings, and it was a very spirtual event for say.

I felt that at this point I could have let go and really gained some spirtual insight if I took more seeds.

I had a couple more "waves" and the seeds finally died down.

My experiances on hwb woodrose seeds have been very unique, fun, and orginal.
    I have noticed that after I took xtc for the first time (about a month ago) that the seeds have a effect thats noticably like the comeon of xtc.
    I get that tingling feeling in my head, neck, shoulders, feet, ankles, arms, and hands.
    My friends combined woodrose seeds with adderal before (railed), and said he felt that he was coming onto a good xtc trip.

These woodrose seeds have quite strong hallucingintic qualitys to them.
    If you like the body high from hallucingians/psycadelics--I defintly suggest to give woodrose seeds a shot as a possible alternative.

However if you take more then 5--you may experiance some interesting hallucinations.

The drug in woodrose seeds is lsa--which is closly related to lsd.
    Supposly lsa is weaker then lsd--this is true, however lsa will produce some very differen't hallucinations then lsd will.
    Lsa can be very strong---so be careful with woodrose seeds.
    And if you take 5-6+ seeds make sure to counteract that nausea with somthing.

So please share your experiances on woodrose seeds.
    And while you share your experiances/stories---I will be working away on the 105 class on woodrose seed extraction very soon! :)

:) :D :smoke: :p

peace :wave:

2. bizbumping!
    Share your experiances/stories! :) :D

:smoke: lol

pz

3. hey, what seeds did you get from, ya know, that site :). The hawiaan brand or what? If you could pm or email the exact shit you got it would be much appretiated. These seeds sound great, and dangerous if used wrong. So preferably i would like to live. Also an interesting tidbit, for anyone doing this make fucking sure you scrape off the fuzzy shit, it has chemicals that break down into cyanide in your body!

4. well even though grasscity doesn't sell woodrose seeds---I still can't supply the link becuase they are a competior website to grasscity (in terms of selling salvia/other burning blends) But I did pm you the site so you can take a look at the seeds on there e.t.c.

But the seeds are relativily safe.
    People have taken 10 at a time (check out www.erowid.com)
    But ya--scrape off that fuzzy stuff for sure!!
    Thats why I ordered the "Ghana" strain, becuase this strain doesn't have the fuzzy coating on the outside--which is real nice. :) :D

pz

5. word, do you think that because the ghana seeds are have less germination rate that they are less potent? Thats what i kind of assumend, although i have no real clue, not being educated in that feild. the hawaiin ones have 95 percent rate compared to that of 25, so idk. also xzit if you have aim you should hit me up at xdoimakeyousweat

6. ya ya know I was wondering that myself.
    If the hawaiin strain is more "potent" then the ghana strain.
    I can't ask my website ;) I go to becuase they won't answer questions about that- becuase the seeds "aren't meant for human consuption"

But I bet that the ghana strain is just as potent as the hawaiin strain--its just that they sell all the differen't strains on there.
    And after all some people do plant these seeds.

pz
    and ya--I'll hitcha up on aim asap.

7. i think im gonna get some of them thar seeds!

8. don't underestimate these seeds--they will fuck ya up.
    They are very weird indeed. But quite fun! :) lol

pz

9. I'd really like to try them seeds.

10. Does anyone have any stories/experiances to tell on hwb woodrose seeds? :)

pz

11. haha this has basically been a private message between me and my boy xzit. My seeds are coming tomarrow, ill let yall know how it goes. I am still debating exactly how to ingest them thouigh... hmm...

12. me and a friend ate 5 seeds after scraping the crap off the outside, rinse down with water.....nothing. waste of money imo, felt a little different thats all

13. dude im fucking pissed, i ordered from xzits favortie vendor ;) , I used my moms credit card but shipped it to my name. Now i gueses because i changed the name from something that was on the card, there not going to ship it. Fucking retarded.

14. Dude, ondemand, watch Catsoup. Watch that anime, it is the most fucked up thing, EVAR. EVAR. Like if you get fucked up, and watch that, you'd probably kill yourself. My head would just instantly explode, it almost did watching it normally.

15. well I think it should still work.
    If it doesn't just contact them--their a really good reliable and trustworthy (and very good customer service) site.

pz

16. yea, the problem is though my mom dosent know i used her card yet, she wont have a problem with it once i give her the money i spent, but they will also prolly discuss what type of stuff they sell. So idk, i placed another order using a diffrent card, so hopefully that will work.

17. err...I would have waited on the 2nd order becuase the first order may have gone through....so now your gonna own your mom $$ for two orders possibly....
    lol

But anyhow--its all legal stuff.
    Just say its all insense/somthing to help you sleep. Its all legal as well.

pz

18. yea, my mom confiscated salvia once before, shes not into the whole mind-altering thing, she belives it conflicts with her christian belieifs. And i got an email saying the first order will not go through, so it should all be good. I got an order confermation email at like 5pm so hopefully it should be here tomarrow. Im going to trip saturday, as i will be spending a sober day at the fair with my beautiful girlfriend.

19. did you order the overnight delivery?
    Otherwise it usually it takes about 5-7 business days for it to arrive (from that website ;)).

pz :)

20. I did these seeds with 3 other friends, A, B and C.
    A and I had 10 each and B and C had 8 each.

After about 30 minutes to and hour we were feeling all feeling really great. For me, it broke back memories of my mushroom and 2-ci trip. Although they all were very different.

Smoking weed made us trip even harder. I didn't feel high of weed like i usually do.

Every hour or so i would get very bad nausa but when i layed down it would fade away.
    After 4 or 5 hours i puked.... a lot!
    A and B was feeling very sick also. C wasn't experiancing pain as bad as us.

We spent the rest of the night puking and having trouble falling alseep.

Overall i dont know if its worth tripping if these give you such bad nausa.