Your Escape to Reality

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks,

I\'m sorta starting a hiatus; with very occasional posts.

I want to leave you with a web show that I\'ve found very interesting, engrossing and informative.

This is a really great show for anybody who digs science.

I\'m slowly making my way through their show archive. It\'s awesome! Anyways, check it out.

The Skeptic\'s Guide to the Universe

I\'ll see you folks around,
    R_M

2. Stay in touch, Homie.

3. Thanks, KSR.

I\'ll check in every couple days to make sure this place is holding together without me.

4. word... keep smokin that good shit R_M

5. Hey now, this ain\'t a goodbye post, I\'m just not going to be too regular for awhile.

You can\'t get rid of me that easily.... well the mods can... but you know what I mean.

6. listening to it now, so far the intro sounds like something out of a brainwashing facility

7. Seeya for now, man. Keep checking in. :)

Thanks for the link.

8. we\'ll miss you Rasta :cry:

9. May I ask why you aren\'t going to be a regular for a while? I\'ll miss your daisly wise-ass jokes and posts :(

I\'ll be sure to check out this show.

10. I\'ll check that link out- Thanks R_M

Probably not a bad time to take a break from The City- or atleast visit less frequently. I know I find myself posting less here and looking at less threads.

I think the atmosphere changes around here right when school gets out, and summer begins the immaturity and repetative threads roll in. (I have not been here long enough to notice a pattern- but it happened last year too)

I do not know if this is why you are taking your \"hiatus\" but whatever reason you are, we will miss your posts (or the majority of us will :p). Enjoy your free time.

11. Ooo this is very interesting thank you.

12. Hey I think people should check this out.

It\'s a mentality that could be helpful to many members on this site.

P.S. -- Hiatus is over, but I\'ll be much less frequent in a few days. Got a real busy work schedule, this summer.

13. Man, my hiatus lasted for months. I just keep coming back to the people and opinions that I love so much. ALL O YALL. And R_M, check what out?

14. The link at the top of the thread, in the orgininal post.

http://www.theskepticsguide.org/index.asp

15. rasta i\'d like to be your apprentice!:D

16. holy FUKZ Rasta 11k+ posts that\'s ridicurous

Stay in touch man keep smokin that errb :smoke:

I really like watchin Nova and stuff like that when im stoned, i\'ll check this site out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.