your epic pets.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by hugsanddrugs, Jun 17, 2009.

1. fricking animals are a stoners best friend. hilarious to just watch when blazed :D
    my dog, misty....gotta love her.
    post up your pets
    peace and love.

Attached Files:

2. I always think my dog can tell when im high:p

3. Scary movie butler in dog form?

[​IMG]

4. #4 iPwnF00lz, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
  5. That's dog specific though.

I had to give up my cats when I moved to TX. Miss them both a lot.

This was Caitlin when she was a kitten. She liked to climb into boxes.

Attached Files:

6. no pics but i got a cocker spaniel named Louie and a painted turtle named Missy.they both rock.

7. Whats up guys, i found out some really bad news today.I came home to find out my 8 month old dog passed away today.She was truly one of my best friends i loved her ass so much.She was in her period and she got really weak and she just couldn't make it.First thing i'mma do tommorow is smoke 1 for her.i always got high and play with her dam i'mma miss her.

8. my favorite past times...

kitty in the box
    [​IMG]

and corporal cuddling
    [​IMG]

i don't know if they like it as much as I do:laughing:

9. aw man thats so shit. i dont know what id do if that happened to me. il smoke a bowl for your loss tomorrow. rip pup.

10. #10 grassboy, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    His name is mary. I have had him a year. Don't you think he is cute.

11. This is my cat, his name is trouble because he gets into a bunch of shit and always brings animals he kills into the house. He's fuckin huge he weighs 19 pounds and he isnt fat at all. I actually saw him take down a crow once, it was an epic battle. He also loves chillin in my room when im smoking, if i dont let him in he will reach under the door and meow nonstop until i let him in, hes my buddy.

[​IMG]

12. thankx man. her name was Tina she was a black jack russel mix tomorow i will smoke 1 for you !

13. [​IMG]

Aussie dingo :p named Rudy

14. Black dog can jump.

Attached Files: