Your drug dealer is not your friend

Discussion in 'General' started by Haji, Dec 8, 2007.

1. I've been reading quite a few posts lately about people being ripped off by their "friends". No offense to anybody who just posted about this, i've seen it come up a lot lately. It takes me back to my younger days when I first started smoking buds and was immediately drawn to other people who were bud smokers as well. Some of them were really friends who smoked, some just acquaintances, and the rest were dealers. I remember how exciting it was to have a "friend" who dealt. Easy access any time and I was probably getting better deals than everyone else right? Wrong. Drug dealers are not your friends. They make money of selling you drugs. They will lie, cheat, steal, and do just about anything else to make a buck. I'm not saying people don't have friends who are drug dealers, but if you didn't know them before you bought drugs from them, you are not their friend, you are their customer. Don't fall into the trap of trusting a drug dealer. And for god's sakes, never front one money. Would you ever walk into Walmart and hand them $100 for the promise of receiving a microwave? And don't be a bitch about sacks that are short. If it doesnt weigh, politely call your dealer and tell him it didnt way and ask him for more weed or money back. If he gets shitty, dont call him again. Or if he's your only option, quit bitching and take your short bag. Nobody woke up and decided to be a drug dealer for the good of humanity. Quit expecting these people to be decent human beings.

2. So they are just like our government?

3. 80 percent of my dealers are good friends I've known my whole life...

4. I expect this is true for a lot of people, including myself. Thats why I made sure to mention it above. This post isn't for you.

5. yeah, most of my dealers are nice and all but they are my dealers. its just business and i keep it that way.

6. My motto is if you were friends before weed then you can trust them with caution the rest of them you can trust at your own discretion.

7. even friends fuck you over.......trust no one

8. i couldnt disagree more. Trust is the foundation of love. Perhaps you need to find better friends.

9. Yeah, even your best friend could fuck you over big time over weed.

My main dealer happens to be my best friend. Just the other day I bought $40 worth of Hydrocodone off of him. He said they were 10's. They weren't, he gave me a sack full of fives and 7.5's. I called him up about it and just explained it to him, told him I looked the numbers up and it came back to not be 10's. The next day, this dude brings me a quarter ounce of some dank ass fire to make up for it, turns out the chick he got them from jipped HIM, and he doesn't normally traffic pills, just weed, so he didn't know.

10. if the price is right anybody will fuck anybody over.......

11. My first weed dealer was actually my best friend....

12. ok, seriously, before there is any more posts about this, I very clearly stated that many people have friends that are drug dealers. As stated above, I was focusing on the people who met the person because they were buying drugs, not they had a friend who started dealing. My purpose wasnt to say that people cant be friends with people who deal drugs. Merely that people who deal drugs will pretend to be your friend.

13. I can agree with you with the whole meeting them through them selling stuff to you thing, but there really are a lot of exceptions. Everyone in my area ALWAYS has loads of great dank and no one ever fucks anyone. It's great really...different from Chicago where I'm from. I've never gotten a short bag out here or ever had to deal with any assholes or anyone trying to rip me off. Most people I know deal so they can smoke up a free half zip of headies a week to themselves and not to make loads of money. I guess that may be why...I don't really deal with people selling lbs or anything.

14. he can be your best friend, or could be out for your money, only you can figure that out...

15. My drug dealer is my "friend", whenever I go buy a sack he offers to smoke a blunt with me, of his personal.

I also get 5 gram 5 sacks of mids.

thats not friendly?

16. Some are friends some are just buisness i would say about maybe 1/100 guys are actually good friends so to speak honestly unless one of them proved to me that there a friend then it would be different

17. I've known the guy I grab off for 8 years, since I was young. And our families have moved near (as in down the street) from each other on 2 separate occasions.

I'd say he's my friend.

18. I do have people I smoke with regularly that I don't even like, lol:()

19. This is how I look at it... Its all about the money. I know from experiece. I used to hook up a few friends here and there... and then, some of their friends... and so on. It doesnt matter how much you sit around bs'ing, smoking, playing games etc... in the end... It was all about the money. I've lost a few friends along the way... they woulda kinda know the deal that I'd get... and then expect to cut them a deal. I doesnt work that way.

Perrfect example... I moved some shit from texas to ohio. I was throwin HELLA deals and still making mad cause of the inflation in ohio. My one buddy... knew from another friend in texas roughly what I was payin... so he wanted more of a deal. Im talking... he wanted a qp for 2 bills. He was my friend... I gave it to him. A month later I am back in ohio for thanksgiving. Run out... give that same buddy a call... he wants to tax me 140 for an O. Fuck that cock sucker. He aint a friend/buddy. Next time... I wont give him shit when I make another run. He shoulda thought about that in advance.

Sorry if I rambled. I am baked!! Smoooooooooke!

20. People in Ohio bitch and bitch if something is like .02 off. In Texas... they eyeball everything. It'll just 'look right'

You can never make everyone happy.