your dream chill spot...

Discussion in 'General' started by PickleHead, Jan 4, 2011.

1. talk about where u would be, what would be there, what would you do at your ultimate chill spot. would it be indoor? outdoor?

my ultimate spot would have to be somewhere indoors i guess, totally safe from any sketch situations (piece of mind is number 1 in fostering your high i believe). i would chill there with either myself or some friends doesnt matter company is good too. a fridge full of sodas and munchies and all types of sick shit. probably have a tv and/or a computer playing games or listening to music. oh, and lots of buddha :smoke:

the reason i thought of this thread is because i am about to undergo renovating a space in my basement that has been unfinished forever. and well i need some ideas as to what to have down there. so go ahead let em rip, talk about your ultimate smoke spot...

2. Thugz Mansion. Children, homies, and family. Sky high iced out paradise in the sky? :)

3. i have a few in real life
    one that is on a river with steelhead, with a cliff (granite) and a bunch of amazing rock climbing on the river edge, a beach with some large boulders and nice sand, some big giant cedar trees and the smell of the temprate rainforest.

15 minute drive to the ocean, 45 minutes to the snow

4. This hilltop I know in upstate PA.

Girlfriend

blowjob

blunt.

5. In a tree with monkeys who enjoy smoking with me.

6. was born in germany, thanks to my dad being in the air force and them living there for four years. but, i only lived there for 2 weeks after i was born, so i had no memory of the place. only knowledge i had were pictures and such that my parents showed me - pictures of the town, the country side, the area they lived in (awesome!). so my dream chill spot has always been to experience all of that, all while smoking a joint and under the influence.

i accomplished that earlier this year! :hello:

7. Anywhere in central or southern California on a warm day.

8. my girl in one hand, blunt in the other and a backpacked filled with all my goodies

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Probably on a beach in Brazil. Chilling on a beach chair with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other, just looking at phat Brazilian booty.

10. Inside a vagina.

11. outside, maybe on the beach or in a field... with my bud and my pipe or my bong, and all the people i care about around me, smoking with me. :)

12. Where in Cali is this?