YOUR BIGGEST FEAR

Discussion in 'General' started by pablosmokes, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I Agree Bout Being Buried Alive. That Would Be The Absolute Worse Way to Go for Me that I Can Think Of!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know right?! I can't even imagine. I sweat just thinking about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fear itself!

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Also i Scared to Be ina Crowds or By Random People Who I Don't Know. I Worry They Will Attack Me an I Get Anxiety if i Have to Be ina Public Place alot. People have Say before I Don Act Like a Normal Black Woman but IDC. I Can Act How Ever i Want its My Body an Mind an Soul.:whistle:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  5. Bumping into the Taliban

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I came to a conclusion not long ago..my biggest fear is also "heights", like bad! but in reality my real fear is the thought of actually "FALLING"

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. This realization is why sky diving scares me to the point where I think I might actually pass out.

8. There is great scene in movie Paris Texas that brings to life that very ting.

9. I couldn't even imagine, that would be a nope from me..like it was only yesterday we drove by a crew of guys working on a roof and the were not harnessed on in any which way, I just about had a full on panic attack just from the sight!

10. Sky diving on my 60th birthday wasn't as scary or exciting as I had hoped. In fact it was kind of boring after the initial rush of adrenalin.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rational fears:

—Losing my wife or children
    —Living under a dictatorship, especially one as malicious as what we’re seeing in the news today
    —Being without a way to get back home (stranded)
    —Being helpless or unable to care for myself and my family

Irrational fears:
    —Bees/wasps/hornets - I’ll take on a huge spider before I go near a nee
    —Heights
    —Enclosed spaces or those without a clear pathway out
    —Vomiting

12. #32 Dizzy, Sep 17, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
    Also i Scared of Racist People too an The Kinds That Get Off on Hurting Black Girls. It Why i Gotta CCW Whenever i Go Out Anywhere an My Boo too. We Both Legally Carry.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dying before I get a chance to enjoy retirement.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Never being the man I want to be, wasps, drugs (fear of relapse) and heights.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Damn vampires. Since I was little I’ve had bad dreams of vampires - and still do occasionally at just about 56 years old.

I wake up in cold sweats completely scared to death, can’t go back to sleep - so stupid lol

or, my family getting hurt somehow. That would be the absolute worst.

j

• Agree Agree x 2