YOUR BIGGEST FEAR

Discussion in 'General' started by pablosmokes, Sep 15, 2021.

1. I just smoked a fatty and was thinking about how life is ruthless sometimes like...so harsh...anything can happen yet we feel like we live sometimes a simulation with the same old habits in the end and we can feel that nothing changes....we live in a moment where life can be gone in a blink of an eye....whats your biggest fear? My biggest fear at the moment is losing my family or not be succesful in life

• Like Like x 1
  2. Heights.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. heights are scary...have you ever tried going on a rollercoaster? that is one of the best feelings in life and it helps with heights

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I have been on several rollercoasters, and no help there. I discovered I had a fear of heights when I was at the top of what used to be called the Sears Tower in Chicago, wasn't a good day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Can I know what happened? You made me curious now...if you wanna share it of course

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sure. I was visiting family in Chicago. And they took us up in the tower. When we got to the top, and the elevator opened, I immediately had a panic attack. I couldn't move, I was frozen in place. Every since then, I even have trouble getting on the roof. Heights terrify me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I literally imagined it on my head and its terrifying. Was it supposed to open? Like was it an attraction or something? Or it wasnt supposed to open and it did?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Living under a totalitarian regime.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yes..totally...imagine if Hitler wouldve conquered most of the world? it would be hell nowadays, as if is not already

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. #10 Dizzy, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    My Biggest Fear is someting Bad Happen to my Kids or My Husband. I Cant Live without All of them in my Life.

Second Biggest Fear is Getting a Brain Tumor because of my T.B.I Somebody Told Me it Happen More Easy to People who Have Traumatic Brain Injuries like me.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. No, we were at the top. And it opened, felt like I was floating man.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'm afraid of heights, but my real fear is of fire.
    I also don't want to live longer than my money lasts.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Mob rule that I see all around me terrifies me more than anything.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. my biggest fear is not doing enough with my life. dying before i've met my full potential. and not being able to get hard.

• Like Like x 2
  15. #15 Dizzy, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    I' Also Reallly Afraid of Being Upside Down or Tied Up As Well an Restrain Me or Stuck ina Small Space. I Already Know I Would Go Insane if That Happen to Me.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  16. perpetual collective stupidity.
    Mundane and trivial pursuits, mediocrity
    the death of originality

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. My head steers, their collective incompetence, and the fact that I cannot get rid of them.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fear itself. Hasn't happened yet.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Heights... and... imagine being buried alive. Damn, that is very scary! The panic! The fear!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. We're getting there... slowly, and we will get there.