Your best weed story!:)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Physiquelabs, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I'll start. Sorry my english.

This was when I was quite new to smoking weed few years back.

I was at my friends place smoking some good ass weed with bong, we both smoked alotttt. then we sat on the couch and played call of duty zombies, then i started to explain something to my friend for like 10 minutes. After i was done talking i looked at my friend and asked ''what the hell did just talk about for so long?''(it felt like half an hour) i totally forget what i talked about, then my friend replies ''mmmm i dont know?'' then we just laughed our asses of for good 15 minutes i was laying on the floor in tears it was so funny lol.

Then i left my friend place and went to my place to get a video game, when i walked outside, I felt insane. It was like total euphoria. I looked up in the clouds ( it was like 6pm day time) and i saw a throne like a kings throne with sculls laying on the floor next to the throne. and the wierdest thing was that it looked like a fucking HD image in the sky it was so clear. then i saw like these big chinese dragons and i thought they were going to war or something haha i had this war music playing in my head. then i walked thru a field where some kids were playing and laughing and everything sounded slow motion it was so wierd but awesome.

Good times...haha..:D

2. Do you happen to own a flame suit?

3. wot?..

4. We eat every day!!!! :)

5. god damn thats insane, i remember my first blunt