Your Best Toking Partner

Discussion in 'General' started by SleepyShoegazer, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I think everyone has someone they smoke with alot, and they consider them to be their best smoking partner. They do certain things, don't do other things, etc. Mine is named Ultragrrl. Honestly, I have to tell Ultragrrl's story. How that name came about, we don't know. No one I know even KNOWS her real name, and some of these people have known her well since the 3rd grade. She's a 9.6 out of 10 on the looks department, and is probably the perfect smoking partner in my eyes. She's smoked since she was 12 (!) and this is a confirmed fact from her PARENTS. Somehow, she manages to smoke nearly an ounce to herself from Monday to Saturday night. She's the most stereotypically "stoner-slow" you can get. I've watched her watch the microwave for 3 minutes before she realized she started the timer with no food in it. Her very first words to me ever were "Hey man.. wanna match on a bowl?" The first time I ever went to her house, she told me to wait in the car. 20 Minutes later, she came back to say she was sorry for leaving me there, but this was her house and I was welcomed in. Then she denied telling me to wait in the car at all. She gets her stash from her brother who grows right across the street at his own place. This often leads to Ultragrrl walking in her PJs across the road at 3am and carrying back a large bag in plain site. The really odd thing is, in the 3 years I've known Ultragrrl very well, I've seen her not baked (and I mean BAKED. Falling asleep baked) maybe four times. I would classify her as my very best smoking pal, and probably my ideal smoking buddy, because I've never once seen her freak out, get angry, or be sad. I have watched her quickly throw half-empty cans of Pepsi over her shoulder, over the back of the couch, only for the can to travel maybe 5 feet, and when I'm high, this is inexpliably funny. I think in a brother-sister way, I might love Ultragrrl.

So what's everyone else's ideal smoking friend? Either a real friend you know, or someone you'd like to meet with certain qualitys that would make them the very best person to smoke with in your opinion.

2. i have a friend who ive known litteraly since kindergarden,his name is Double D and hes def. my best smoking pal. hes the only person who can quote family guy in almost any situation especially when were baked. he always offers to bake me out when im low on cash and i do the same. we both love watching intense sporting events hen baked so we regularly go to tennessee vols football games and stuff like that. whenever hes baked which is alot, he gets really squinty eyes and its fucking hilarious. hes always down to smoke a bowl in almost any situation. we both love the black oldies music(al green, the temptations, luther vandross) so we tend to listen to al greens sexual healing album which is nice. i love the moments when were sitting on my porch "healing" as we call it, and DD says his best line, "life dosnt get better than what were doing right now" and hes right