Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your best time high ever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Railer, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity just tell me about the most fun you have ever had, or the funniest thing you've ever said or happened to you.

Mine would be the first time I got high.

My friends and I walked into the woods, late at night, during a snowy night. We smoked a blunt, and took a bunch of smaller bong hits. We could barely light the lighter because of low fuel and a lot of wind. So this was my 4th time smoking, but I had never got high. So I was just expecting to feel a tiny little "chillness" after, just a bit relaxed, because that's what it was like before, but I know I wasn't high.

So I was expecting nothing, I thought it was overrated, then it hit. I was just like fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk. It hit all of us at the same time. My vision went in slow mo, and I had no depth perception. We looked down the path to a street light, and the formation of tree branches looked like a deer. We all saw it, all at the exact same time, and we really thought it was a deer. So we said "holy shit, a deer" and started running the other way. I don't know why we would be scared of a deer though hahaha. So we were running, and the snow got super deep and we all fell down. We all started laughing about nothing, and we couldn't stop. I remember it felt so good.

Next thing I know, I'm walking down the street, and my friend was like "where's my legs? I don't have legs". And I'm like your legs are right there. You got them. I laughed ridiculously. I then remember having difficulty hopping his fence

2. Then we went in his basement and he put this music in my ear while we were watching tv. It was my first time hearing good dubstep, and my whole body was pulsing with the bass. It was great. Tell me your stories.

3. i think you were high

4. [quote name='"toaster032"']i think you were high[/quote]

You know, I think so too

5. This one time, I got so baked, I sat for 6 hours in my smoky room in an elevated state of mine and I had the best spiritual connection to myself. I sought out all my problems, my depression, formed my own religion to life that I 100% believe in, and completely changed my state of mind and the way I look at things in life forever. All of this was for the better and I am a better person because of it; I even feel like a better person.