Your best roll (Story included)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The_Mariner, Jan 30, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391039320.515065.jpg This is it haha. I've been rolling for over a year and I rolled this last night while I was in space. Earlier that night I picked up a quarter with my girlfriend, brother (both tokers), and my two favourite friends to smoke with.We rolled up 3 blunts (2g's each) of high mids. By the end I was really high haha. We watched "Into the void" (trippy as hell >.<), and then I drove my brother home. I love driving high. It's an amazing feeling, and I believe I'm very safe. So we get home and me and my girlfriend want to roll one for on the go (had to drop her home next). I was sitting there for like 5 minutes just chatting away, not consciously aware of what I'm doing with my hands, and I look down at my creation and put on the biggest shit eating grin :D, I was actually so happy hahaha. Smoked perfectly, awesome drive, perfect night. No cops and no worries.One love. :smoke:

2. So long as you're happy.

:D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like theres tobacco in there lol

4. Haha, I get it, must not be very good to the seasoned tokers on here :). Not tobacco, that's where I roll my smokes too though. This one was straight green. Lemon Diesel packs a really nice punch and I think it's the best for when you need to drive :)!

5. Hey wait.. was my post deleted? Wtf

6. I remember my first joint.... na but seriously, i was probably just as excited as you lmao

7. Is your bud brown?  Looks like you rolled with tobacco..

8. should take better use of the paper. longer burn

9. Yeah it's kind of dark :(, not sure what that means, but it works just as good as the stuff i've been getting previously that looked a lot healthier, so I'm not worried.

10. Doesn't matter how she looks in the eyes of anyone else. So long as you're satisfied and keep rolling 'em better and better, you're golden, mate. :smoke:

I'll play along. I don't know about best ever, but this is the best photo I have saved. I think it was from last summer, rolled it up with a Less Than Jake king size paper and smoked the whole thing to my face solo. If I recall correctly, it was a bitchin' day.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391048739.024738.jpg Rolled this last week while my friend was driving. I'd say I did okay for in a moving car :DSent from my Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP using Tapatalk from the future. Whatchu know about the future, son?

• Like Like x 3
  12. Title mislead me lmfao. Thought this was gonna be about unmentionables Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. Better then mine, but a don't roll very often. I'd rather smoke bowls.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391055352.681855.jpg all my rolls look the same, like this :) this is perfect size for me. gets me buzzin like a moffucka

15. ^ Yo I just puked 

• Like Like x 2
  16. #17 SirOmniscient, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Not my best roll but its the only picture i have on my phone

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I thought you were talking about unmentionables with "rolling" i had some good stories lol but then i figured it out..

18. [quote name="black sabbath" post="19434042" timestamp="1391070424"]^ Yo I just puked [/quote]cool story bro, then what happened?? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Looks like folded paper with twisted ends. Is there bud in there?

• Like Like x 3