Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your best homemade piece?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by radiated, Jan 17, 2012.

1. I needed something to smoke out of tomorrow because I don't want to take my piece with me to the park because I'm paranoid haha and I got no papers. I found an old pez dispenser and took some pieces off and the inside tube thing I put under it and filled the open places with tape, it looks like a 90 degree angle. For my screen at the top I used a piece of a HI-C fruit box I cut out with a knife. Of course I cut the HI part of it out and poked holes in it with a knife. I'm quite proud.

2. what the fuck..... you used a cardboard as a screen? don't do that...

i refuse to help you in making a piece in fear you might hurt urself....

3. The only pieces I've ever made are lungs, this one time I made one out of a 66oz jack daniels bottle which was pretty cool.

4. I made a gravity bong out of a 15mm socket, screen, rubberband, a 1.5 liter aquafina bottle and hawian Punch gallon jug. Had it for a couple of years, I have a super nice bong as well, but the GB has always had a special place in my heart.

5. [quote name='"Zerve"']The only pieces I've ever made are lungs, this one time I made one out of a 66oz jack daniels bottle which was pretty cool.[/quote]

Lungs are cool, I use 2L bottles and empty bread bags. Used a small trash bag once, it was crazy

6. Hallow out an apple, it makes a great pipe. A 3 liter bottle and a cooking pot make for a nice gravity bong.

7. will the cardboard light on fire too easily or something? i'm just going to be smoking a quick bowl or two.

8. Try to avoid aluminum, cardboard, plastic, or tape when constructing homemade pieces, all you want in your lungs is bud. Here are my two homemade pieces I use often, also I have a 2.5inch pipe made from a block of wood,

Attached Files:

9. Here is my waterfall bong made out of a 1/2 gallon jack daniels bottle. I used a glass drill bit and drilled the whole under water. I then grabbed an older pull stem bowl and made it airtight in a metal cap that screwed onto the top of the bottle. Grommets insured it was airtight.

Fill her up with water and put your finger over hole, light the bowl, and let the 1/2 gallon jug fill with smoke. Great piece to break out at parties[​IMG]

10. Look up how to make a one hitter out of a zebra pen(F301)

11. I just made this a couple days ago. Bamboo steamroller. Looks just like my bamboo bong

Attached Files:

12. although the vapors tin foil gives off are harmful and i believe can give you emphazema you might want to try this for a quick, dispoable fix
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL8nMooaL7U]How To Make Foil Pipe - YouTube[/ame]
    i like to use one of those really big sharpies. the fatter the cylinder used the bigger the bowl is in my cases. and instead of leaving that excess bowl on there i like to cut it off to an acceptable size so i can see that my bud is burning correctly

13. a fucking apple