your best breeder

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Laucass83, Aug 18, 2021.

1. What breeder have you found is the best, most reliable and trustworthy?
    Of course this is all based on personal taste or experience.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Ace Seeds always delivers for me.
    I found them on the forums and was impressed by the transparency of their breeding process, lineage, and testing. There's a ton of active growers on the site sharing grows and experience with the genetics, with lots of input from the main breeder. And of course the genetics are top notch and do great indoor/outdoor. Listed flower times are spot on for me too. Lots of feminized options, and never a herm or nanner to be found.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bodhi
    Hands down.
    Would like to try some more Ace. I have some Mulange Gold from them I still need to play with.

• Like Like x 4
  4. There are lots of good breeders of boutique weed. But for the best large scale breeder, He is the man

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have been happy with the autos from mephisto if you can get you hands on seeds during a drop is another story entirely. I was going to do ethos next run because I have heard nothing but good things about them but I think I will drop the bohdi pack that I have instead now. Hahaha mor cowbell next it is boys

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fuck most of the breeder companies. I am just about to order what is considered landrace seeds from their specific regions and begin my many years to come breeding project.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Favorite in order..

Nerds genetics out of Colorado, (met them and grown many of their strains!)

Elev8 genetics originally out of California

Docs Dank Seeds - out of Oregon, been around forever

Nirvana out of Amsterdam but I love their Aurora Indica

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Yes they are my favorite auto! I'm done with them. I get mutt and Jeffs. Ones done the other one has a month left! Too much electricity lolllll. U have to blow these guys on a Monday drop to get seeds and pay threw the ass

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Although I don't feel like they compare to photos I have been happy with the newer stuff fastbuds is putting out. Strawberry pie was really nice.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mephisto Genetics is hands down the best for Automatics. The seeds have gotten tricky to get, but that’s all changing shortly (they actually have employees now).
    Cheers
    Os

• Like Like x 2
  11. Better grab those Afghani seeds while they're hot

12. I'm going with a Pakistan strain dating back to 1975 forgot the region and also getting one from shri Lanka 1977 and also a landrace from nw Vietnam. I am choosing strains from regions that are similar to Louisianas climate and landraces are absolutely best for this due to their adaptations to many different biomes throughout the world.

This will take many years but I will be starting now in Humboldt county and know some farms where I could plant 20 at each and just chose the phenotype of my liking. America is just all phytohybrids now that have lost many of the distinct regional terpenes profiles around the world.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I do like the strains I have grown that have exotic breeding. Like say mother was from the mountains of Columbia etc. I have found they love it outside! Bohdi dreads bread is exactly what I mean

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I really like Barney's farm

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I've had some good stuff from them. When I grew feminized

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. For me it came as free seeds, there pineapple express autos went lovely and then the Blue Gelato 41 has done better than the seeds I paid for! Lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1