Your beliefs on illegal aliens.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ilybamma, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Yeah, because it couldn't be that business is greedy. :smoke:

2. also look at the new obama care shit. It is cheaper for businesses to drop health care benefits and pay a 2000 fine per employee then provide for them forcing people to buy health care. Pretty fucked if you ask me

3. Honestly my belief is that this country was founded off illegal immigrates and me and my girlfriend both work as a cashier and every mexican that comes in and pays in hard working cash and almost every low class white people and every black person pays in just food stamps and WIC. That shows you how lazy americans and the rest of the hard working americans have to pay for the lazy fucks. Illegals work the hard working jobs dat most of the americans dont wanna work. Seriously people if ur mad that mexicans are working up all the lawn care jobs and roofing who cares if you seriously want those jobs thats pretty sad goal go to college and make something of yourselves ur not going to get anywhere working for 10 dollars an hour

4. [quote name='"Ilybamma"']And also yes I would LOVE doing any hard labor. When I worked in a corn packing shed I would work 6-8 hours in tomato fields in the heat then go to the corn packing shed where I would stack palettes of 35-40 pnd cases of corn for 6-8 hours. When people are broke and desperate they will do anything to keep themselves fed. Our government needs to step up[/quote]

No you need to step up

5. [quote name='"wheresthelightr"']Honestly my belief is that this country was founded off illegal immigrates and me and my girlfriend both work as a cashier and every mexican that comes in and pays in hard working cash and almost every low class white people and every black person pays in just food stamps and WIC. That shows you how lazy americans and the rest of the hard working americans have to pay for the lazy fucks. Illegals work the hard working jobs dat most of the americans dont wanna work. Seriously people if ur mad that mexicans are working up all the lawn care jobs and roofing who cares if you seriously want those jobs thats pretty sad goal go to college and make something of yourselves ur not going to get anywhere working for 10 dollars an hour[/quote]

Oh and Obama making those programs easier to get. Without having to even try to get a job they support your fat ass sitting at home taking care of their 5 kids cause they do nothing but fuck! And then! And then! They want us to pay for birth control... Hmm

6. They our needy families affected by the worlds Economy ......... if it wasnt for USA war on drugs maybe mexico wouldn't be such a bad place ..... Cause I'm sure that's what you are talking about .....whites call off work more than Mexicans ...... N im not talking about your professional jobs for those who want to jump in

7. [quote name='"DarkSideofHerb"']

Oh and Obama making those programs easier to get. Without having to even try to get a job they support your fat ass sitting at home taking care of their 5 kids cause they do nothing but fuck! And then! And then! They want us to pay for birth control... Hmm[/quote]

Yeah you know whats bullshit ok heres my story im native american praire band potawatomi nation and when i turned 18 , got my money, got off the res and into a big city and into college and after i did all that i tried so hard to find a job and so i went to try and get on food stamps for a couple months and they said if im in college i have to be working at least20 hours wtf? And yet im trying to better myself and go to college and my government cant help me for a couple months till i get on my feet. But yet they give homeless people food stamps cant believe government cant even help out a Native. Oh and just to let you all know my tribe doesnt get handouts from the government we worked hard for all that we have

8. [quote name='"DarkSideofHerb"']

I'll admit my whole argument as an 18 yr old wasn't completely on point. I was 18.... Anyway but the fact that we would restrict someone livin in one town and working in the other is ridiculous. You don't see some guy in Mexico driving to America to work and spending his money in Mexico... And how do you sir feel about the "dream act?" where tax payers as myself pay for someone to go to college that isn't even legally allowed to be here. I can't afford college...[/quote]

So all illegals have free college ? Is that a fact or did that just come out of your mouth

[quote name='"Omega369"']Dey tuk r jerbs![/quote]

Haha I seen some white guy mowing lawns the other day an his face was price less he looked like he was about to die haha from exhaustion idk but I don't see mexicans even look like they are tired

[quote name='"DarkSideofHerb"']Yeah man illegal is illegal. I went through this argument in my civics class in high school. Her argument but where they come from its poor and shitty so they should be able to come because we the land of opportunity. I replied with "how are you a teacher? With you logic I can rob a bank and get away with it cause I came from a poor family and we should all have the same opportunity. BULLSHIT. Life isn't fair it's not. I don't have it that bad compared to someone. But I also have it really fucking shitty compared to someone else.... It's not our countries responsibility to take care of the world. There are so many lazy people looking for handouts look at our welfare system it's a fucking joke. Help the people of your country that are struggling."[/quote]

Go rob a bank then if you see leaving a country with no work as the same thing .... Then you go be in fed prison gettin shelter food and clothing ...... It's not so all immigrants are on welfare ? I thought they were taking all the hard work at half minimum wage ?

9. [quote name='"wheresthelightr"']

Yeah you know whats bullshit ok heres my story im native american praire band potawatomi nation and when i turned 18 , got my money, got off the res and into a big city and into college and after i did all that i tried so hard to find a job and so i went to try and get on food stamps for a couple months and they said if im in college i have to be working at least20 hours wtf? And yet im trying to better myself and go to college and my government cant help me for a couple months till i get on my feet. But yet they give homeless people food stamps cant believe government cant even help out a Native. Oh and just to let you all know my tribe doesnt get handouts from the government we worked hard for all that we have[/quote]

That's the kind of shit I'm talking about. My best friend just applied for federal aid for college. He has a job and was denied. Didn't get a single dollar. His SISTER fucked up and had a kid when she was 20 and the government gave her 4000.... Her books and classes cost 1600.....

10. [quote name='"ICGreen"']

Yeah, because it couldn't be that business is greedy. :smoke:[/quote]

You missed the point though. Of coarse the buisness is greedy which is why the laws were put in.play in the first place. It doesn't change the fact that the laws did more harm then good

11. You're right.

And that's why there should be no minimum wage :wave:

All it shows is that you aren't familiar with the term, "gross generalization."

12. [quote name='"zpyro"']

You're right.

And that's why there should be no minimum wage :wave:

All it shows is that you aren't familiar with the term, "gross generalization."[/quote]

Really ok is this better for u i'd say around 80% of blacks come in and pay with food stamps but thats besides the point im not racist or nothing have nothing against any person what pisses me off more is that all food stamps people buy junk food government needs to regulate dat shit dats how americas so damn fat cause dey get free fat food lol at least get free fat free food motherfuckers

13. Way off subject sorry people the way i see it is who has a right to control land, land is not anybody's,you are only on earth for a little while anyway why spend all your life hating on people for living on land that isn't nobody's in the first place

14. [quote name='"wheresthelightr"']Way off subject sorry people the way i see it is who has a right to control land, land is not anybody's,you are only on earth for a little while anyway why spend all your life hating on people for living on land that isn't nobody's in the first place[/quote]

Lol...

If you cant have land society pretty much fails

15. [quote name='"wheresthelightr"']Way off subject sorry people the way i see it is who has a right to control land, land is not anybody's,you are only on earth for a little while anyway why spend all your life hating on people for living on land that isn't nobody's in the first place[/quote]

Land ownership is older then the human race. Its in our DNA. Pretty much every mammal is territorial.

Land.ownership is a sovereign right and fighting over land will never end.

16. We use to be totally nomadic and would follow our food sources until we learned to farm, than we gained the notion of land ownership because we needed a place to grow food. At-least that's what I herd.

17. Land ownership is NOT a cultural universal.

18. Land ownership is a extension of self ownership. If you make a bowl out of clay is it everyone's or the person who made it? No one disputes that the water that runs down a stream is everyone's but he who puts it in a bottle has first rights to it. If you own your body then you own what your body produces. Ownership is the foundation of the constitution. The original declaration said life liberty and private property ,but private property was changed to pursuit of happiness because of slavery and the conflicts of interest in ownership as in owning ones self.

19. That is completely and utterly false. The provisions of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act that require recipients to be employed have not been eliminated as Romney (falsely) asserts. Obama has given permission to Health and Human Services to issue waivers for recipients who, due to special circumstances, may not be able to meet the previous requirements.

20. It happens because not many other individuals born in America are willing to work in the fields, and not many Americans are willing to work below min wage, which min wage should be abolished anyway.

Illegal immigrants are cheap labor in an economic environment that is manipulated and choked by harmful legislation. In addition, this work provides illegal immigrants with a start in the "land of opportunity" whereby a lack of reasonable immigration policy indirectly causes illegal immigration in the first place; moreover, illegal immigrants' production of labor could arguably put inexpensive goods and services on the "shelf" (if you will) if the market wasn't so distorted already. Unfortunately, a lot of grey area exists in pretty much every aspect of USA's controlled economy.

Are those needy families willing to bust their ass in the field and make an honest living, or would they rather live off the nanny state? Since citizenship allows many needy families, and many not-so needy, to grow dependent on the state.

Just my 2cents and beliefs