Your beliefs on illegal aliens.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ilybamma, Aug 20, 2012.

1. I worked for the Welfare system for many years before I retired.
    Here is one major problem/conflict in our immigration system.
    We have a Border Patrol agency that seeks out people crossing the border illegally. In the scope of their job they can stop anyone they suspect is in violation of the law and deport them. However, if an illegal gets past BP and shows up at the Welfare/Social Security/DMV office, they cannot be reported. Police can not just stop a car that is loaded with illegals unless they violate a traffic rule.
    So one Gov agency can act while another can not...
    Dark Side made a very valid and clear comparison with his bank story.

2. Cheap labor frees higher skilled people to perform more technical jobs which lead to better living standards. Immigration laws like borders are all made up problems. The real problem is fiat fractional reserve banking that steals your wealth by stealing your purchasing power.

3. What is the purpose of economics is it to make jobs? Or is it to make more stuff?

4. My belief on illegal aliens is that we have no business trying to police things out in the galaxy and shit that aren't even on Earth.

5. Now stuff is made from resources , time, and labor. In order to make more stuff one has to become more productive. in order to be more productive one has to have better machinery , technology and knowledge (capital). in order to have more capital one has to have investments. and in order to have investments you have to have savings. there is no other way. learn austrian economics and learn about hard money

6. Unless you can provide proof that every single illegal immigrant that comes to the United States uses social services, then I will disregard your post. I already refuted his bank robbing comparison.

7. A citizen is of the United States not a state or city. You don't want a citizen from another city to move to your's but you're fine with a illegal doing it and taking a job?

8. #28 casp3r420, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    well its fucking illegal
    a lot of people here in mexico think the usa is filled with gold
    (i cant spell for shit and im drunk so... if you get the message)
    and well i really dont like peruvians or chileans here in mexico
    i dont have anything against peru or chile
    fuck if i could go to machupichu....
    and light a fatty in there

9. #29 iDontSmokeBlunt, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    That's what is referred to as satire. I'm using examples of immigration policies that would be retarded, to make him see that our country's current immigration policy is retarded.

Edit: and LOL at the phrase 'taking a job'. Does the immigrant put a gun to his prospective employers head and force him to hire him? No, he gets the job because he's willing to work harder for less. It's your own fault if you're not hired over an illegal immigrant, go cry about it elsewhere.

10. Disregard all you want. Go burry your head in the sand like a ostrich. It will not change the truth.
    You spoke your opinion and spoke mine about the bank situation.

11. [quote name='"iDontSmokeBlunt"']

This is a retarded argument, and one easily refuted.

Why not restrict immigration between states? Help the people of your own state that are struggling. In fact, why not restrict immigration between cities? My city is struggling, so we don't need any people from OTHER cities to come and take our jobs.

Also, your statement about robbing a bank is blatantly stupid. When an immigrant comes into the United States, he's not stealing anyones property. If you rob a bank, you're stealing from everyone that uses that bank.

I can't believe you even think like this.. are you sure you're not a paid troll? You're wondering how she's a teacher, I'm wondering how you're a human.

The United States is a big fucking place, and if I live in Miami I have no obligation to 'help' someone I don't even know living in Seattle, just because they also happened to be born in the United States. Get a grip, homeboy.[/quote]

I'll admit my whole argument as an 18 yr old wasn't completely on point. I was 18.... Anyway but the fact that we would restrict someone livin in one town and working in the other is ridiculous. You don't see some guy in Mexico driving to America to work and spending his money in Mexico... And how do you sir feel about the "dream act?" where tax payers as myself pay for someone to go to college that isn't even legally allowed to be here. I can't afford college...

12. [quote name='"DarkSideofHerb"']

I'll admit my whole argument as an 18 yr old wasn't completely on point. I was 18.... Anyway but the fact that we would restrict someone livin in one town and working in the other is ridiculous. You don't see some guy in Mexico driving to America to work and spending his money in Mexico... And how do you sir feel about the "dream act?" where tax payers as myself pay for someone to go to college that isn't even legally allowed to be here. I can't afford college...[/quote]

Simple get rid of government tuition

13. This was a major problem with the Food Stamp program up to about 4 years ago. People would get food stamps and go to Mexico to spend them.

This is another drain on tax payers regardless of what state they live in because it is Federal dollars supporting this measure.

14. Illegal aliens should get the hell outta the U.S.
    its annoying seeing all the "illegals" especially when you live decently close to the border.
    And im not racist at all.

15. Illegal aliens deserve to be here, just not illegally. The process to become a citizen should, and I hope, be improved upon. America does indeed gain from legal immigration.

I would say, in these days, a lot of them would be misinformed, just like citizens themselves, when it comes to how properous america actually is, because that candle is almost out and illegal immigration is only burning in quicker.

There are more important matters at stake here though.

16. This, and more. I don't support any type of Government Social Services, so there you have it.

Basically you have no right to tell another human being where they can or can't live, just because you happened to be born in the U.S. and they happened to be born in another country.

17. [quote name='"iDontSmokeBlunt"']

Unless you can provide proof that every single illegal immigrant that comes to the United States uses social services, then I will disregard your post. I already refuted his bank robbing comparison.[/quote]

Nothing is ever black and white man. Not ever immigrant is going to sign up for the same thing and do the same thing. But you can't say that illegal immigrants don't abuse our welfare system. The bank robbing was obviously a little much but my point was that just because I don't have the same opportunity as you I should get mine handed to you over you working for yours.

18. That's the thing, if an employer hires an illegal immigrant over you, than take it up with the employer. Don't get mad at an immigrant just because he's willing to do a job for less.

And I don't agree with the DREAM Act or any government support systems.

19. [quote name='"iDontSmokeBlunt"']

That's the thing, if an employer hires an illegal immigrant over you, than take it up with the employer. Don't get mad at an immigrant just because he's willing to do a job for less.

And I don't agree with the DREAM Act or any government support systems.[/quote]

Your missing the point. Why should I have to pay taxes if he doesnt? Hmmm???

20. You're asking the wrong guy pal, I don't agree with taxation either.

To answer your question though, if there was an easy and quick path to citizenship, I'm sure there would be a lot less illegal immigration, and a lot more legal immigration. Then, if they were all offered citizenship, they would all pay taxes as citizens. See what I mean?