Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your Answer to the Big Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColoradoToking, Feb 28, 2013.

1. We've all been asked it I'm sure, and that is the big question "Why do you smoke weed?". I bet we all have different answers for example mine is that it gives you different views and perspectives on things and it's just amazing what it makes you do. People think weed is just a lazy piece of shit substance but it's not call me crazy but when I smoke weed with my good friends we bond a lot more and get a different view on life itself.

So I'm wondering, what is your guys' answer to the question "Why do you smoke weed?"

2. hey man, what was the question again?

3. It feels good and I feel like the positive affects are good enough to where i am willing to risk the possible negative effects.

4. I know this answer is gonna be cocky a bit,but I smoke weed sometimes to evade problems; honestly. But most of the time,it's to enjoy the buzz with my friends and have a good time

5. Tim Meadow's character Sam summed it up best for me:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDc--yrWQc]Dewey Cox Smoking Reefers (with John C. Reilly and Tim Meadows) - YouTube[/ame]

6. makes my shitty barely existence of life a little happier. 18, DUI, failed college because of said DUI, lost my job over having no wheels, yeah life sucks.

7. Herb is what makes life so beautiful, it disconnects you from work, stress, and pretty much everything negative you do not need to live happily. It cleanses and affects your spiritual energy as well your consciousness, helps you meditate to open your mind to new ways of thinking and living.

It is God's gift to man, the healing of the nation!

8. I use it to relax after a tough day, watch a film or something. And it helps me to sleep. Plus its a laugh when you're smoking with some friends listening to music, you feel closer. Ya get me?

9. B/c I'd like a stepping stone towards harder drugs.

Said no one.
    Personally, I find the effects to be awesome.
    From the body sensations, to the hightend senses, but my favorite would be the mental shift in thought and perception.
    I also enjoy the aspect of the duo experience through being high.
    Like listening to music takes on two expeirences or hangin out with friends.
    You'll be involved in two expeirences.
    Being high, and also enjoying whatever else it is you're doing.