Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your 2 cents on how to get a more enjoyable high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Eleutherios, Feb 23, 2009.

1. I Def. think there is a tolerance, i smoke mad tree now and don't get as high as i did. I just saw on tv that grapefruit juice works great though!!! i dunno why that was on but it was.

2. [quote name='Alpinevalley']I find that changing the smoking medium helps alot. Its seems to me if I change from blunt to bubbler to bong to bowl and so on I get more high than I would if I kept smoking the same way.

YOOOOO totally true...

3. Honestly I smoke a full J in the bath tub with some bubbles n shit, just relax and smoke down. It increases my high for maybe 20-30 minutes. but that's just me.

4. Smoke it till the bowl is empty. It works like a res hit, except you do it every time you fill the bowl instead of collecting days of black nastiness.

5. I would have to agree!

I smoked all day straight for 3 years and built up an extreme tolerance (not feeling normal till I was high) and I would suggest putting the shiznit down and doing somethn else for a few days.

Then when you hit it you`ll be like ahhhhhhhhhh:smoking:

and not wondering how to get higher or prolong your stone:cool:

6. um, smoke less....

what I do, it has never failed, smoke ALL the weed you have left, preferably before you go to sleep, then take 1 FULL day off. then, smoke less. instead of joints or blunts, pack bowls. instead of big honkin overflowing bowls, pack snappers.

the less you smoke, the higher you get. seems counter-intuitive, but its true.

best of luck getting BAKED....i have 3 exams, 2 problem sets, and an english project due in the next 5 days...so ill have a couple days to flush myself of all those lovely THC metabolites, in preparation for the gigantic smoke sesh to be had afterwards.

toodles:smoking:

7. Dont eat 6 bowls of fruit loops...

Learn from me.

8. get chores and business done before gettting high. reward yourself once in a while. always have chill music and some munchies too

9. Well Science disagrees with you.

This is a very interesting study on this topic

Marijuana and the Brain, Part II: The Tolerance Factor

10. Personally, to get the best high, I;

-Pack up one hit at a time. That's the best way to enjoy the taste.

-Make it last. I'll pack a few hits then smoke a cig. pack a few more. repeat until desired height is acquired. I strongly believe smoking over a longer period leads to a longer lasting high.

-Using multiple pieces does it for me as well. It's a noticeable difference

-MUSIC! Good music enhances any high.

-Temperature control. I know sometimes ya gotta toke up where ya can but whenever possible its best to not be too cold or not be too hot.

-I find eating before I smoke controls munchies. and it seems like eating after smoking brings your high down

-Sometimes a fat ass jay or a blunt is just necessary. I love rolling it's like an art. Smoking something you've rolled has a joyful effect to your high. especially when your friends compliment your rolling

-The less sketch the more enjoyable high, unless your a thrill seeker. I love a thrill. It got me kicked out of high school though hah. Smoking in the school courtyard..anyway

-Good company is a must!

11. i would have to say focus on inhaling and try to zero your hits every once in awhile.

12. mango juice and smoking ground weed.

13. For me, I get a much more relaxing high if I run a mile or so, then eat a decent sized meal but not too big.

Then about 45 minutes after the meal I like to toke up. Maybe get a good meditation session in while I'm peaking. A light snack while I'm coming down. I try not to get the munchies because for some reason it just stresses me out after I eat everything.

14. Yeah man like most everyone is saying, smoke less first off. Also, I'd try popping some lecithin an hour/half hour before smoking. Look it up, it's a natural compound that prepares your body and your receptors for incoming compounds, and heightens their effects... But like I said, look it up. :bongin: Just a couple thoughts mang.

15. Eat fruit, can't go wrong there. :)

16. Quallity over quantity!! ANY DAY I CAN NOT stress this enough!
    This goes with either pipes, bongs, weed, lighter ( jst spend 20 more cents and get the BIC, it tastes better. OR even better get Hemp Wick!)

Dont smoke it all in wraps. Pack some bowls and clear a HUGE IT! ONLY THEN you will get "high" imho! if ur like me and smoke 20+ blunts a day, 5 joints, and 20 plus blows a day then you will KNOW that lil hits from a roll will only give ya a buzz.

Fuck with HASH! its the best! but again.. QUALLITY OVER QUANTITY!!

get everything rdy BEFORE you smke. like..........food water music chairs table, CLEAN WHITE surface to break up up on, EXTRA LIGHTER!!!, ash tray, grinder, scissors, the remote.. LOL. ect. jst make sure ya dont gotta get back up after u roll up.

im jst stating some random shit offa my head. i smoke all day everyday and theres a couple of things i jst cant smke with out.

Oh and lastly if u cnt seem to get high. THEN JUST STOP FOR A WEEK

17. Sweat pants, and a bong under 19" tall, unless it's functional height. No stress, cool temperature. Comfortable clothing, no TV, but mellow tunes are a plus. Take about four good, deep hits, then chill. Two more, then chill. Best if done with some home grown White Rhino out of the Hello Kitty bong like I am right now. :smoke:

18. Absolutely! OP I remember smoking a bowl of stems, STEMS! I felt weak high, but then all of a sudden I hear a buzzing sound, I look around the room. BEE!!!!! Going in a circular motion. The adrenaline kicks in and my heart and head just keep going BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! The high starts peaking hard, and I smash that fucking bee and go...

Phewww!! That was intense. The high wore off shortly afterwards simply because of stems, but dat high.

19. If you have to ask yourself whether smoking before an activity is a good idea or not, you should probably hold off. Paranoia is a major buzz kill.