Young plants...a few are a little behind than the rest

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 310, May 9, 2013.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Happy Frog
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoor
    What strain? Cheese Autoflower by Dinafem
    How old are the plants? Started germination on 4/20, put them in my window after they sprouted for a few days because closet wasn't ready. Put under lights on 4/27
    What type of lights and how many watts? Right now I'm using a T5 light panel, 5 t5's. Brand is Sunleaves Pioneer IV Jr. 96W
    I also have a 400w MH and a 600w HPS that I haven't used yet.

How far from the lights? 1.5 - 2ft.
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? About every other day I water, and every other water I feed nutrients. Reverse Osmosis water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Using Cyco Nutes Prokit. Fed last night Cyco Grow A&B 2mL each, B1 Boost 2mL, Uptake 1mL, Zyme 1mL, Silica 1mL, Dr. Repair 1mL. Also added 1mL Superthrive. Not sure of NPK...
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? Temp hovers around 78 - 80 degrees. Humidity stays at around 40-45%
    What size pots? 3-5gal
    Any bugs? Look real close. No

Any other pertinent info? Some of them are growing really well, and some of them are a little slower. And one is really small and doesn't seem to have grown much in the last 3 days. I transplanted them last Sunday from 1gal pots to 5gal (I think)

Here are the pics. I have 9 plants total.

2 are looking really great, 1 is not looking good at all, and the rest are good/decent.

Any help would be so awesome! Thank you guys

Attached Files:

2. from seed does this, not to worry. genetics are very interesting, dominant and recessive genes with show up. like brothers and sisters not having the same eye color. or hair. genes from the plants gene pool can and will pop up unexpected.
    some plants will be taller, some will yield more. some will be more potent.
    when breeding a new strain growers can go through hundreds or thousands of seeds before picking the genes to pass on.

3. You don't have enough light for all those man.

4. Well this Saturday I'm putting them under my 400w MH bulb

5. Its just seed genetics.... mark the fast starters.... if they have other desirable traits: short nodes, bushy, good producers et al. choose those to clone off of and keep the best genes alive.

6. Ah alright. Fuck yeah man.

7. He's growing autos. Cloning would be pointless in my experience.

8. you are correct, apparently i skimmed past that word.

9. But as for that really little plant, and the other few that are smaller... why are they going so slow? I did transfer them twice now from cups to 1gal pots and then to 5gal pots. Maybe they are stunted?
    If so, will they continue to grow?

10. they will continue, but since they are auto's u can't get that time back

11. Also, just because I don't wana make a new thread-

I'm growing in my clothes closet. It's a sliding glass door, and the closet is all just one big space so I put up a cardboard wall to separate it in half so I could still hang some clothes... But it's not completely light proof. Obviously it's kind of hard to light proof some parts of it because the door slides closed.
    Is that going to matter a lot?
    And is there something I can use to make it a little better that maybe I haven't thought of?

12. definitely make sure it is light proof. having a problem at the moment where flowering is stunted because of light leaks. get a thick black curtain (or 2) from dollar store or walmart. tack, tape, or nail it from the ceiling. I got 2 for my window should have gotten 2 more for my closet. gonna get on that when I can. for now I keep the closet and the door to the room it's in closed at all times.