YOU! ....YES YOU! Hi. :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MetaStoner, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Hello to all the wonderful people in this community!

I'm new to 'grass' communities and well don't use forums that often in general, but I look forward to getting to know all of you crazy awesome people :hello:

I've haven't been friends with THC for very long, maybe like a year or two now, but I believe I've learned much from my at times wonderful at times terrifying (but enlightening) experiences. I live in Melbourne, Australia as an international student and would LOVE to meet some cool peeps from around Aus to hang with (preferably Melbournians). Here is a quick 'about me' :D

I am at heart a curious child, always exploring and just in absolute jaw-dislocating AWE of everything around us. I have a particular love and appreciation for art and artists (in whatever form) and I am what cultural stereotypes would call a "Metalhead" and a "Gamer", among other things, but I'd like to think more than any of these other attributes, I'm open-minded in every sense of the word. Thanks for reading this, and feel free to speak openly and candidly with me :hippie:

2. #2 Scary Hairy, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2011
    Hello, welcome to GC :wave:

^same here

3. Let me be your first friend then :D and yes :p welcome to GC :gc_rocks:

4. Haha, thanks for the warm welcome guys :) Many thanks for the friend request noidea24 :D

I feel at home already! What about you guys? How long have you known lady Jane? How do you get your high going? Would love to hear about it.