You Wont Believe This.......

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bluntedyouknow, May 21, 2006.

1. My buddy gave me 3 plants and basically I'm starting out growing them. He won't help me so I've turned to u guys. The seeds were normal bag seeds, and I'm in Canada. I can grow them inside cuz my Mom gave me the OK. So I have a couple of basic questions that I'm sure u guys can help me with, alright...

1. I have seedlings that are about a week old devolping their first set of leaves. They are about 6 inch diameter pots. They're getting there first set of leaves. I need to know when I should transplant them into a bigger growing area, I am going to be growing them inside(until they are able to grow outside?).

2. I don't want my plants getting out of hand, and I've read about LST and topping. I do not know how to do this, and I don't want to fuck up my plant since I don't know the correct procedure.
    (This is my first time growing, so anything is helpful, as long as I can understand the terms ur using, or even pictures would be cool.)

3. Roughly around which set of leaves will I be able to determine the sex of the plant?
    (I already know the difference between male and female, and I will also have pictures up soon.)

4. One of my plant stems is growing in an 'S'-shape. Is this normal, or is this okay?(It was outside during rainfall.)

5. Is there a certain temperature that a plant should not drop below?(Minimum temperature). When the plants are outside, will I have to worry about them freezing, bugs, outdoor hassles, etc.?

I really want this to work out, so any input would be greatly appreciated:hello: If all of my questions get answered, hopefully I will be succesful!!

Thanks ppl, Peace.

2. haha your mom gave u the "OK"