You won't believe this, but it was within the last 26 minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by azcactus, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I have been on T break for 19.5 yeas (yes years) Out grew it whatever.So in Aug 2012 I got my seeds with tude, FF soils Frog and OF. Some guano and small 2qt maybe plastic pots from WM. They went from, those to, I had to cut some buds off of the one--5 gallon and two-3 gallon grows Their heights are from 2.5--2.7860 ft high.

3 days ago I had to do some trimming up to keep things looking good. Thought for a minute that I got my nut sac. So I had to do some cutting on Sunday night and cut off the smaller buds. Pics soon. So I hung them upside down on clothes pin thru wire hanger and just been letting them hang. Couldn't take it. Went and tore me off a small bud and put it in my new/unused one hitter, used one blade of a pair of scissors and did it on back porth, no neighbors within smelling distance. I did 2 hits out of the dugout and I am fricken' kidding you notI am flying like an ascending flying Marine Corp jet. I never dreamed I would this altitude even after a 19.4 years T break.
    Sorry I was gone so long. I had eat a bowl of cereal. frosted and spoon size Frosted mini puffs. It was good.
    As of this time (2:35) I am stoned and typing like I got 7 thumbs. I think I am going to eat some more cereal. hat was good.

Attached Files:

2. haha damn nice!

3. stop smoking 20 yrs then comeback strong with your own homegrown buds, good shit.

4. yeah buddy! good shit man

5. Lol 19+ years. I cant go 19+ hours

6. I was here learning for 2 years. I did learn somethings. I appreciate everyone's help and suggestion. Oh, I'not leaving, just going to bed.....maybe.

7. Can I know why you had this LONG T-break?

8. #8 azcactus, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    And lucky that those were a lot of the smaller chunks. Just cut them so the light could get deeper, maybe.

Attached Files:

9. #9 azcactus, Nov 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    Long story short, I got a lovely, beautiful young lassy......preggies, I mean she was 22. We got ourselves married, divorced in 4 years and she was nice too.

The T break wasn't going to hurt. I actually became a member of AA on 8/4/93 and shortly after that, the price skyrocketed from 60 an OZ. to $90 and just said nah thinks. The AA was/is an influence too.

10. #10 azcactus, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    Smoked some of the home grown last nite with a good friend. The friend is a lifetime friend and I gave him 3 nice buds I had cut and told him it was pretty freshly cut. Needless to, after two small metal pipes full we were high, high and more high. He told me twice, "Good job." I am looking forward to the time after the full mason/ball jar curing goes down. He is going w/me tomorrow to take some professional grade photos. He has a 300+ magnification lens so I hope to put some "high" quality pictures up tomorrow evening.

11. Good work man